Attachment effect Tutorial

Benx_X

i saved it so if i come across another wc3 based forum i can submit it =)
but ive only submited it at 1.wc3search 2.clan CBS forum 3.this site
but yet they never get stickied...... and its very helpfull to new map makers....

Werbung:
i saved it so if i come across another wc3 based forum i can submit it =)
but ive only submited it at 1.wc3search 2.clan CBS forum 3.this site
but yet they never get stickied...... and its very helpfull to new map makers....
[/b]
Alright you win I'll start pinning, but if people don't find it useful ill unpin it. Now leave the pinning to me Ben. :yay:

Benx_X

lol ty, but how can they not find it helpfull? cause even i was an idiot with attachments at one stage, i didnt know that left + hand were to seperate strings...

lol ty, but how can they not find it helpfull? cause even i was an idiot with attachments at one stage, i didnt know that left + hand were to seperate strings...
[/b]
What I meant was that if no one is reading it - if no one reads it obviously its not helping anyone,

zelfana

Sphere is the best one to make attachment without triggers. Just remove the missile art, change the target art and set the stats to zero. It doesn't change ranged heroes' missile art when it doesn't specify one. Slow aura has that annoying buff which needs extra work to remove. Btw, anyone got idea how to make a sword hang on the waist of a model?

Werbung:

abdumac

The tutorials isn't that good, but its decent. I would have liked it a lot more if you had added screenshots, pple don't know how important screenshots are,