Are you friend with your Wii friends?

TimpZ

well the title says it all. Are you friend with your Wii friends?

I know a texas guy and we get along really good. he even sen't a nintendo power magazine from USA to Sweden with somekinda high-priority thing to make it arrive faster. Now we talk alot on youtube and send movies and stuff.

I also know some italian, canadian and mexican but I haven't chatted anything special with them.

Another guy in canada that I've helped with guitar theory and stuff is going to get a wii and then we add eachother too.

How about you?

Werbung:

kaitora

i thought the idea is that you can play your real friends and make new friends aswell. But say you played pokemon, then you could choose to face your real friends at an arranged time.

longhorn

TimpZ said:
well the title says it all. Are you friend with your Wii friends?

I know a texas guy and we get along really good. he even sen't a nintendo power magazine from USA to Sweden with somekinda high-priority thing to make it arrive faster. Now we talk alot on youtube and send movies and stuff.

I also know some italian, canadian and mexican but I haven't chatted anything special with them.

Another guy in canada that I've helped with guitar theory and stuff is going to get a wii and then we add eachother too.

How about you?

im from texas!!! but i live in ireland now becuz my dad got transferred to work here.

TimpZ

I don't know anyone in real life that has a wii. I know that stephanie (friend) loves it and plays with me, but she has a playstation from 1997 herself :p

Werbung: