Airsoft

Werbung:

spuznick242

LOL. Its fun and it hurts, but its worth it. I havent played in a while but now its getting warmer out, hmm. maybe I can get some people together next weekend to play.

Super Six 4

i liek to feel the weight of a real gun-airsoft replica...its just awesome...

I know-weight is very highly realistic on almost all airsoft guns, and like with my Steyr AUG A1 automatic, it feels heavy when you just hold it with one hand, but shouldering it with two hands and the foregrip, it feels very nice. Same with my FAMAS. Even the pistols are pretty realistic.

Airsoft is known as the poor man's paintball.

????!!!!

Paintball is more realistic because the guns have a better range, the ammo is roughly the same weight, and the guns are usually closer to being realistic, such as blowback, feel, weight, and operation.

Uh...it's not realistic in any of that. If you want realism, go join up in a few years. Weight of the round...no...a small ball of paint...or a metal bullet...hmmm....

You can still get blowback airsoft pistols-some gas too, and all gas guns are blowback. Feel?! How does a paintball gun feel anything like realistic? Like i said-a replicated AUG A1 would feel the closest if anything, since it's REPLICATED after A REAL GUN.

Airtsoft is the same but has a smaller round and less range, unless you go all out and get a greengas gun that fires at like 750fps, but who would want to play with that?

You'd be surprised.

I'm still looking at a few guns but I have a project I'm thiking about doing so I'm saving the money I got. We play airsoft in the streets where I live late at night, in my garage/barn, basements, and a few tree farms around. Its not the most legal way playing, 30 kids with guns running up and down streets thru yards and over porches with sun glasses on. I have alot of gear and what not, I just dont use it because I rather everyone be the same than have more gear on so there is no advantages.[/QUOTE]

...suit yourself...

Holly cow I have to check this out
I'm So over wellmands about this
Is is a safe thing to do ?
can youall get hurt?

High chances are you won't, save a small sting of the bb on bare flesh, but most sane people play with certain rules, like no bunkering, which means you can't just run up to someone behind cover and unload on them point blank, but also is translated as "don't get closer than [insert distance here based on gun FPS]..." Look, you can get camo pants for what? $10 maybe? Maybe more if digital (my fav now), and the shirt...just fill in the blanks, and you probably already have sunglasses, lab goggles, or craft safety glasses. BBs aren't too expensive, and there are biodegradable ones that actually do biodegrade somewhat fast (like I saw one split in half on my back lawn a few weeks after playing...and it was biodegrading, trust me). You could even get a tacvest, which don't actually cost a lot-I got a army digital tacvest for like $19.

Just throwing this out there.

LOL. Its fun and it hurts, but its worth it. I havent played in a while but now its getting warmer out, hmm. maybe I can get some people together next weekend to play.

How is it WORTH it to get HURT?! I mean, save the momentary sting of the bb on skin, but how is it worth it for a guy to brake his leg, or someone to have a paintball break their skin, etc.?

It's nothing personal against paintball-I'm just challenging your statements.

spuznick242

No compare the weight of 1 paintball to 1 bullet, the weights are differnt, but closer than an airsoft round and the paintball round is bigger and contains paint so hits are hits, there is no argument about it. Yes, both have blowback guns but paintball guns are modeled the same exact way if not more realistic because the military uses them to train, if its realistic enough for them, its realistic for any of us on here. Airsoft is the poor man's paintball simpily because to get started its cheaper, many people who want to play paintball and dont because it cost too much because 1000bbs cost MUCH less than 1000 paintballs, greengas is cheaper than CO2, and the guns are simpilar and easier to operate/maintain. I dont wear gear because it would be fair that way, and I much rather have a turbo kit on my dirtbike than have a new gun. And its worth the risk of the pain, and its worth the pain too, if you were serious about it, you wouldnt mind getting hurt to a degree, as for breaking a foot, it was out there, but he did it and it was worth it because we got the win. Simpily airsoft just isnt as hardcore as paintball, I rather play airsoft, but if I could play what ever I wanted, it would be paintball.

Oh yea, and Greg didnt go to my school, I just looked at the previous post, he went to school with my cousin and he saw the cast, but people, not nesecarily me take it so seriousily.

Werbung: