Airsoft

Werbung:

spuznick242

i play both airsoft and paintball(i only have an airsoft gun though) and paintball is by far better but airsoft "the poor man's paintball" because its cheaper and easy to play just about anywhere but in a few days im gona be trying out for a airsoft team

Miran_Eitan

I actually play airsoft pretty regularly.

I have a Beretta 93F Battery powered pistol, fully automatic, 43 shots <3 backup. 280FPS

G36C with an iotech site and assault straps so I can swap out to a backup or different weapon...or just use my hands. 300 FPS for tournies

M-14, used to be the EBR model, but I got the old fashioned stock, redid some of the cosmetics myself and modified the magazine well so it holds the magazine tighter. Doesn't rattle when I run. It's setup with a 3x rifle scope, I tune it between 350-450 depending on the field and if I'm allowed to run a DMR [designated marksman rifle].

P90, my peice of shit guns. Spent the least amount on two p90s off ebay. They have screwed up firing mechanisms which don't fire ammo from the magazine if it's pointed downhill in any way shape or form. They're light and they carry an assload of ammo. Only about 200 FPS max though, so they're effectively bulletwerfers. I only use them for CQB simply because of their size.

I love the way the G36 comes to the shoulder, which is why I bought it. I know people who own M-4 variants and I just don't care for the cheek meld with the stock

I need to get new battery packs for all of the above, once I do, I may consider buying an MP-5 or UMP of some sort. I want an SMG so I have a real secondary weapon for my M-14.

SpIkE_JoNzE

there was recently a random tournament near my home, and i joined, i won the 2nd prize, a beautiful black/silver skinned M24, like the one of CA, the first place was an airsoft tactical minigun O__o

Super Six 4

I do airsoft, and I'll say this:

paintball and airsoft aren't better than each other-paintball is the most unrealistic because the guns are totally not replicated like in airsoft. Paintball is harder hitting, and does make gun noise, but so does an auto airsoft gun, like if you play with airsoft teams, they use autos and stuff, and those guns can also be harder hitting.

Airsoft is more realistic because the guns are on a 1:1 scale (means that they're real size), except for the stupid mini ones that no one uses. Your camo, ghillie suits, and tac-vests are more apart of airsoft. (all of which I have :thumbup:)

Paintball is unrealistic in the sense of the guns, which was already stated, and the areas you play in can really differ, pro play in enclosed places with big blue and yellow "bunkers" (random colors) and wear their suit things that look like they're for a bobsledding team or something.

^^^thats the other thing, in airsoft, kinda off of the environment-you can stake out HUGE areas and personalize them (obviously not on private property and not with permission if u are).

But don't get me wrong, they're both good i know, it's just that I prefer the realistic airsoft style better-i want to play with some hardercore people sometime, with my new Steyr AUG A1, black colored-looks like on CA only black :thumbup:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i recently got my M24, and also make it some crasy cuz i bought the Dragunov Tactical Scope, the common Sniper scope and a pair of ACOG's....i use most the ACOG scopes, makes my gun looking liek an M14...LOL

Super Six 4

i recently got my M24, and also make it some crasy cuz i bought the Dragunov Tactical Scope, the common Sniper scope and a pair of ACOG's....i use most the ACOG scopes, makes my gun looking liek an M14...LOL

an M24 that looks like an...M14...hmm...

what color? Black? Camo? FPS?

Super Six 4

its a gray urban camo...similar to the CA M24 woodlnd

nice! What environment do you play in, urban, nature, or both? (both would be awesome I think-just get a huge area and have a couple urban kind of places in it and you have like 10 guys on each team as a platoon and they have to defend the area...wow...epic idea imo...)

spuznick242

I was just looking at getting a new airsoft gun today. Its an auto/semi CO2 blowback pistol with 450fps but I decided to get a new phone but I'm gona get a new gun for the up coming season/summer.

Super Six 4

I was just looking at getting a new airsoft gun today. Its an auto/semi CO2 blowback pistol with 450fps but I decided to get a new phone but I'm gona get a new gun for the up coming season/summer.

Hey, didn't you hear Obama-it's Bibles and Guns, not Bibles and phones:LOL::001_rolleyes:

FAIL OBAMA.

SpIkE_JoNzE

nice! What environment do you play in, urban, nature, or both? (both would be awesome I think-just get a huge area and have a couple urban kind of places in it and you have like 10 guys on each team as a platoon and they have to defend the area...wow...epic idea imo...)

In fact, here we have some cool places, we can play in the forests near home, or sometimes we play in a forsaken football field, and some of my mates know a bouilding that we often use to play so hard, AND FOR FREEE!!!!

Werbung: