A storage solution idea i thought of

LinkHylian

I know now obviously you can play wiiware/virtual console games from the Sd card but these days something like a 32GB Sd card can be quite expensive(like 40 quod or something like that)so I just thought of a another storage sloution nintendo could do which is add support for playing wiiware or vc games off a usb storage device(usb memory stick,hard drive etc)cause these days depending on where you go, you can get a 160GB usb hard drive for the same price as a 32GB Sd card.
that way nintendo would be able to release even larger wiiware games or even gamecube classics.

Werbung:

UltraH4XR

well, due to the usb menu thing, so many modders are going to find a way to utilize this to use a hard drive for wii. We just have to wait...

Sousanator

Bigger WiiWare games won't happen because they have to be able to fit on the Wii. The Wii only has 512MB of internal storage and Nintendo wouldn't release anything near that amount of space. As it looks now, they won't be adjusting their WiiWare game size at all.

Werbung:

titch.ryan

nintendo currently has no use for a full hard drive solution, thers not really much point.

the hackers already have a usb harddrive soultion :)