Steam account 102 games - $40!

Tunatic

Hey, I am selling my Steam account. The Steam calculator is saying the following:
"You own 102 games worth: $1,070.24 USD
If you bought all these games on sale it would have cost: $266.15 USD"

So yes, the account is worth at least $266, but I spent even more than that, it was around $500 most likely. I am selling it for an amazing price of $40. Reasons:
1. I am in dire need of some money
2. I am done playing computer games, getting too old
3. Shortage of time, college exams coming up

However, you can imagine that under no circumstances am I willing to go first. Normally I sell my accounts on PlayerAuctions, but this time that's impossible because I just sold a LoL account a few days ago, and they make you wait 7 days before creating another sale offer. And I need to sell this account faster. I am a legit seller, I can also send you a link to my PlayerAuctions profile, from which you can see that I have made successful sales in the past.

There is a problem, however. I am not willing to accept PayPal, because I'm from Europe and there is no way I can withdraw the funds, except via Visa credit card, which I don't have.

Therefore, I am accepting the following payment methods:
- Moneybookers (Skrill)
- NETELLER
- payment via PokerStars/Full Tilt client

The SteamID is banned from ESL, however not from anywhere else. It's VAC clean, I have never cheated on this account at any game. I am also throwing in an active ESEA Premium account, if you so desire.

Don't miss out on this one. Add me on Skype - tunat1c

games1.png

games2.png

games3.png

legit.png

Werbung:
Werbung: