A little news

Dirty

I was talking with Defender and our Source server should be getting work on it this weekend. Now lets remember this is Defender and he is a busy guy, so this could could fall back a couple days. However, it is nice to know he still has it in mind. Two things on top of his list are Admin for all you admins, and better voice for team chat. That is a start!

Also... We are going to be taking a look at our PuNx count once we are set up. We are looking into drafting a few more PuNx to fill our roster. Remember that the guys or girls we take are people that are deticated PuNx players. We have a few in mind already, so final call is with Defender and Indelible. I threw my pics at them already.

Anyone heard from EvilDeadGirl?

Peace

Werbung:
Havn't seen her...or really anyone but you and deli. I miss the punx server :(
Good news is i get my first paycheck from my new job on the 21st... At which point I'm going to buy HL2

Dirty

The idea always had me sold, being a superhero, but the game got only 8's on reviews. Now with the updates and the expanision coming out I have to get it. I am a fan of RPG's, superheros, and online games... So I am gonna make DIRTYDICK.. or somthing like that.

I just looked at the official website for it...doesnt really tell me much about it.
Is it FPS type with rpg elements or more like the way anarchy online or world of warcraft work? I don't really like those...I am thinking about restarting my WWII online account back up though since i hear they worked most of the bugs out.

Werbung:

slick

Dirty said:
I was talking with Defender and our Source server should be getting work on it this weekend. Now lets remember this is Defender and he is a busy guy, so this could could fall back a couple days. However, it is nice to know he still has it in mind. Two things on top of his list are Admin for all you admins, and better voice for team chat. That is a start!

Also... We are going to be taking a look at our PuNx count once we are set up. We are looking into drafting a few more PuNx to fill our roster. Remember that the guys or girls we take are people that are deticated PuNx players. We have a few in mind already, so final call is with Defender and Indelible. I threw my pics at them already.

Anyone heard from EvilDeadGirl?

Peace

*limbo* *applause* *moonwalk*....yeeeaaaah :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: the sex server was getting outta date :mrgreen:

PS billY..... EDIT BUTTON...... thanx