KDR Important? Disrespectful? Chest Pounder? If yes, don't read....

Werbung:

daglafe

Wow, once my clan gets enough active members, we'd love to battle you guys out. We have basically the same mentality of just casual trustworthy gaming.
I know this is kind of an old post, but for others interested:

We have several clans that are on our trusted affiliates list that we do head to heads with. We are always keeping our eyes out for others. If your clan plays straight and friendly, check us out.

We are currently at 23 members (all trusted and been through our screening process) so would be able to come up with plenty of players to scim if thats what you are looking for. As stated, we also have regular clan nights on Tuesday and Saturday where we invite other trusted clans to our locked rooms if there is space to do so. We are happy to have you fit into that if you are interested.

cheers,

dag

Master_7

sounds like a good clan... thumbs up to you guys...!!!

CA has been the suck lately.... all the hacks, including high ranks with 2.5+ kdr claiming to be legit, eventhough all the hax are present... I have pretty much stopped playing, except for a few games here and there, so that my kdr doesn't fall anymore. Nexon is unable to control the amount of hax, nor do they care imo, as long as they make money....

garygofast

Very true Master. Nexon is more interested in making money then make the custumers happy.
And the hackers are as strong as ever .I had one in my clan but I wasnt positive he haxed so I confrunted him about .He said he didnt but he quit the clan .
Whats so bad about it is he was a friend for over a year.
As far as KDRs there not that important.

garygofast

If you cant have fun then dont play .I kicked a clan mate just cause he took everything way too sirius.
Pluse I think he was a hacker:cursing::cursing:

SpIkE_JoNzE

If you cant have fun then dont play .I kicked a clan mate just cause he took everything way too sirius.
Pluse I think he was a hacker:cursing::cursing:

that s*cks mate, so btw before RUZ spetsnaz i was in two different clans (in my first account) and my captains banned be becuz "YOU DONT USE ANYTHING BUT YOUR M16, NOOB" just for that....

so if its a free game, why spent real money in it? seriously why?...just have fun like me, i don't even use GP...I play with what the game itself gave to me lol

Werbung:
A

asdl686868

Sounds like an awesome clan. Glad to see there's other clans out there that don't care about stats and "skill".