A couple of VC 1-players I just bought. :)

GoldenAssassin

Dynamite Headdy, Bomberman '93, Bonk's Adventure

Dynamite Headdy got amazing reviews when it was released yesterday. Never heard of it but decided to give it a go.

Bomberman. Enough said.

Bonk's Adventure. I remember this from when I was a pup on the gameboy. It was fantastic.

---

Reviews will follow shortly.

---

Does anybody have any of these?

Werbung:

Noel

Yeah bomberman was the first game I got for my wii as well then right after that I got DK country but yeah bombermans great fun with 5 players just wish it was a slightly newer version though.

Squiddy

I hardly remember these games, but one of the VC's aims is to give gamers new experiences as well as bringing back old memories, isn't it? ;)

GoldenAssassin

Ok, guys, I just gave each game a sample run. I'd say that everyone is worth the points. Bomberman '93 is the best. So much fun, very challenging.

Next is Dynamite Headdy...looks like one of those platformers that will be fun for a rainy week.

Bonk's Adventure: meh. It's got great visuals and storyline, but the controls are a bit sketchy. Still worth 600 points though.

Bomberman shouldn't be bought entirely for single-player, imo. Multiplayer is where it REALLY shines. It's definitely worth the asking price.

Can't vouch for the others...

Werbung: