3rd Party Wiimote....

hockeyhero

Logitec has announced that it hopes to make at least one wii product this year........

"Wii owners who favour the motion-sensing control of Nintendo's best-selling system will soon have an extra option after manufacturer Logitech announced it is developing a new controller for the console.

The unnamed device, which will combine both motion-sensing and PS2-style rumble technology, is seen as the next step in the evolution of the Wii.

“[We hope] to have at least one product out for the Wii this year,†said Logitech’s UK and Ireland country manager Chris Spearing. “Having the motion-sensing in the Sixaxis, that really works for some games. And for the Wii – you've seen people rush out and buy the Wii for that realism, if you're swinging a tennis racket, you know how to do it.

"Hopefully we'll be at the forefront of pushing that further, combining some of the two.â€ÂÂ

Spearing claims the Wii motion-sensing controller offers room for improvement, adding: "If you couldn't improve on it, we wouldn't be in business, and that's the same for all products."

What do you think?

Werbung:

kaitora

well it can't be as good, cos they won't package it with a shoddy game... and logitech aren't always good at 3rd party remotes... do they know what ergonomic means?

lemon

Stupid Logitech..
Dualshock rumble + Wiimote motion sensor just don't work together, it will simply screw up your game...

hockeyhero

this is wat logitec made for the xbox360 controller

LogitechChillStreamB.jpg

And the Ps3

1.jpg

2.jpg

do you think the wiimote will be better?

kaitora

hockeyhero said:
this is wat logitec made for the xbox360 controller

LogitechChillStreamB.jpg

And the Ps3

1.jpg

2.jpg

oh my god they look ugly... imagine the look and feel of a wii mote... how would they disfigure such a wonderful creation... i dread to think what it would look like...

Wii

I bought some shit controllers for my Game Cube and I can tell you that it was totally crap... I wasted $10 when I can go and buy an original controller for $25 and a lot better quality, wont make this misstake again.

Werbung:

Ryano

Wii said:
I bought some shit controllers for my Game Cube and I can tell you that it was totally crap... I wasted $10 when I can go and buy an original controller for $25 and a lot better quality, wont make this misstake again.

Well at least you know for again:)

Anyway if the logiitech controllers are anything as terrible looking as there other ones then I don't think anyone would buy one.