Your Favorite Wc Character?

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

They could always do abomination as a playable race... :p

NOTE: my HDD had a format and i lost all my maps, modelling programs etc. Still i dont complain as my favorites are easy downloadable from the net.

Squishy-1

I like kael cuz he plays with his balls jk but yeah hes my favorite

-----unrelated-----
1000th post in this subforum YEYYYYEYYYEYYYYEYYYYEYYEYYY i own u fools!

maTt540

Don't hate me, but for some reason, I really enjoyed garithos. Not in the campain, (He was a racist b******) but out of the game and playable. A combination for some great heros moves makes him pretty good in my opinion.

james1654

I really really like Illidan in the story thing. I hate all night elves (because they betrayed Illidan and blinded him), and I really would love to burn down darnicius with a some lighter fluid and a few petrol bombs.

:D I cant wait for the campaign Illidan's revenge to come out.

Fladian

I'm quite fond on Garithos as well... not just for his abilities, but him in general too. Despite I am against his personality, I have a liking towards him. Somehow I just like him...

MeTaL GuArD

In a meele, when using it against another player's unit it can be quite useful. Take one of his taurens if he is an orc, or another strong unit can help. And talking about a fave hero when meaning abilities, then my favorite could be Muradin, but he died in the campaign. :p

Moagrim

Yeah,I only like thrall in terms of character his abilities ain't too good IMO.If we're goin by abilities I'd pick Muradin aswell.

Werbung:

Squishy-1

going by abilities archimonde is the best choice by far i used archimonde in golems and got him to lvl 10 and he didnt get hit once thats how good he is (the only thingthat was changed as he moved to golems was he was no longer divine)