Your Favorite Wc Character?

Werbung:

Xeridanus

Sylvannas Windrunner. Sylvannas reminds me of The Queen of Blades. I like hybrids, which is why i like the zerg and undead. They take a unit, and warp it into something theirs, and better.

MeTaL GuArD

Really hard to tell. I said it was Varimathras for me, but i only like his voice. Speaking of a favorite character i might think of Sylvanas as well, same as Xeridanus, i like hybrids.
Btw. Lich King was once an orc warlock.

Xeridanus

i knew that from reading the history section in the books that came with wc3. it is quite interesting to find out how sargeras came to be.

Undead_Lives

Ya it is interesting how Sargeras came to be...
I agree, Sylvannus is pretty cool...but that's just cause I really like the Drow Ranger's moves :p

refl3ction

i like the ghost necro form of ummmm.... whats is his name....
ugh cant think of it at the moment but u prolly know who im talking about

Tenebrae

My favorite character is undead Arthas because he has wicked awesome armor and a spiffy sword, plus his ending cinematic in the expansion set is really cool.

I also like Grom and Thrall.

Fladian

i like the ghost necro form of ummmm.... whats is his name....
ugh cant think of it at the moment but u prolly know who im talking about
[/b]
Yeah, I guess Kel'Thuzad was one of my favorite characters as well. Besides that, I still prefer Uther & Jaina more. :p

I like Illidan too... but I usually lose interest in something or someone when it becomes a hype.

Werbung:

Moagrim

I like Thrall the Best and Cairne 2nd :D and,no offense,but i wish the UD were never in the horde grr...they just lokk evil and more ugly thn the rest,civil War!!