Wii Surprise Comming out in September 2007!

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
giroblade said:
so any news of the surprise yet september only has like 5 days left

No news yet but I have a feeling we'll get it tomorrow:)

me too it has to be tomorrow or nintendo lied again :mega_shok:

well not really as september hasn't ended yet and they said it'll come out by the end of september......so there's still hope.......like i said nintendo is making us wait again...........

like me and ryano said i bet you a hundred bucks(sarcasm) that it will be tommorow:crazy:

i just hope you're right metroid......(please,please be right)

i will be really really mad if it is that check mii out channel or a pointless thing like evrybody votes channel.:mega_shok:

Werbung:

Danny

hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
giroblade said:

well not really as september hasn't ended yet and they said it'll come out by the end of september......so there's still hope.......like i said nintendo is making us wait again...........

like me and ryano said i bet you a hundred bucks(sarcasm) that it will be tommorow:crazy:

As I said above.. It's 3 more days.. I heard people talking about how they had this weird theory.. that it will be at the end of the month because they wanted to keep us waiting on purpose.. As far as I know.. It's only for US..

hockeyhero

metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
giroblade said:

i will be really really mad if it is that check mii out channel or a pointless thing like evrybody votes channel.:mega_shok:

if it is the check mii out channel then i think all wii owner in the world would be mad or unhappy....... regis-fils-aime said that wii owners would be happy about the surprise........(i hope he's telling the truth)

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Ryano said:
giroblade said:

if it is the check mii out channel then i think all wii owner in the world would be mad or unhappy....... regis-fils-aime said that wii owners would be happy about the surprise........(i hope he's telling the truth)
[/quot
MAYBE IT IS A SMASH BROS BRAWL OR GALAXY PREVIEW CHANNEL LIKE MP3.OMG(sorry for caps lol)

Danny

Update:
If you have your Wii set in WiiConnect24 mode you will be waking up to your Wii's glowing disc tray alerting you to some cool surprises in the next two months, according to teasing statements from Nintendo America honcho, Reggie Fils-Aime.

WiiConnect24 has had minimal use since the consoles launch in the last year, but Reggie has said the surprises Nintendo promised at last year's E3 are "still coming".

"We announced at E3 [this year] a new channel: the Check Mii Out Channel. And we still have plans...", teased Fils-Aime.

"The surprise is coming... by the end of September," he goes on to reveal. "I think you'll like this surprise," he told GameHead.

It isn't Check Mii Out.. So what is it??

hockeyhero

Danny said:
Update:
If you have your Wii set in WiiConnect24 mode you will be waking up to your Wii's glowing disc tray alerting you to some cool surprises in the next two months, according to teasing statements from Nintendo America honcho, Reggie Fils-Aime.

WiiConnect24 has had minimal use since the consoles launch in the last year, but Reggie has said the surprises Nintendo promised at last year's E3 are "still coming".

"We announced at E3 [this year] a new channel: the Check Mii Out Channel. And we still have plans...", teased Fils-Aime.

"The surprise is coming... by the end of September," he goes on to reveal. "I think you'll like this surprise," he told GameHead.

well all i have to say is that the surprise better be something we like........

but i cant figure out what it could be......:(

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Update:

its a brawl preview!

Phillysoul11

[/quote]

its a brawl preview!
[/quote]
is it really or are you kidding...if it is where is the preview?

Danny

lu1g1 said:

its a brawl preview!
[/quote]
[/quote]

Might be a good thing I really can't wait now! I'm really glad i kept Wiiconnect 24 on now :D

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
lu1g1 said:

its a brawl preview!
[/quote]

Might be a good thing I really can't wait now! I'm really glad i kept Wiiconnect 24 on now :D
[/quote]

yah keep it on or you will miss the update XD

Werbung:

Danny

metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
yah keep it on or you will miss the update XD
We messed up quotes so i fixed it..
Anyways we only get a message i think :D

a message are you kidding XD

what kind of surprise is that then.....:(

danny is joking. Arent you danny? XD

No I'm not you get a message telling you we got "a surprise" "enter surprise name here" :D and then you get the surprise they