Wii Surprise Comming out in September 2007!

Werbung:

Squiddy

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
wow its another vc game :mega_shok: damn i tought it was a demo:(

No one is 100% sure that the surprise was a VC game although most of us are pretty positive.

Oh k i hope its a demo i mean VC titles are good but....there are lots already why add more?

Because this VC game was freaking Sin and Punishment! Which you Yanks aren't getting! :p

Also, the USA didn't get a demo of Metroid Prime 3, it was a Preview Channel, n00bs.

Pythorne

Squiddy said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

No one is 100% sure that the surprise was a VC game although most of us are pretty positive.

Oh k i hope its a demo i mean VC titles are good but....there are lots already why add more?

Because this VC game was freaking Sin and Punishment! Which you Yanks aren't getting! :p

Also, the USA didn't get a demo of Metroid Prime 3, it was a Preview Channel, n00bs.

Someone think he's the best..........lol

metroidprime3rules

Pythorne said:
Squiddy said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

the U.S only got the preview channel?

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
Pythorne said:
Squiddy said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

the U.S only got the preview channel?

Yeah a channel were they could download cool vids of the game to there Wii.

Werbung: