Wii Purchasing troubles

sear69

When I decided to get mine the first place I went to had sold out, went to another and they had a few in stock so I did not have to wait for mine. Now I have one a friend of mine wants one too but has not been able to get one from anywhere as everywhere has sold out

Werbung:

sear69

Rybo5000 said:
They're easy to find - walk into any store

You should change your sig unless you want to get banned, you are not allowed to advertise other forums in here, two people I know just got banned for what was in their sigs.

beerbert

when the wii came 0ut in december in europe the first day it came out i wanted one and i actually got mine this year in march always sold out until one day when i was inside my house sorting out my papers for my paperound i foned up GAME asked em if they had eny consoles they sed yes we have a few i ran upstaires with my m8 grabbed loads of money ran down to GAME about 3/4 of the way there i couldnt run enymore so my m8 went on and i got the second to last console then it started raining when i was walking home but oh well IT WAS THE DAY WHEN I GOT MY WII!!!!

TMOHS

lu1g1 said:
kaitora said:
yeah, there is going to be a shortage near christmas... nintendo can't meet demand... look at possible price increases

they should raise the price of wiis
they would make more money ....

and all of a sudden some person has the $250 they need for a wii but nintendo raises it to 500...yeah..they deserve to make more money xP

Werbung: