Wii Purchasing troubles

nater11

I have had problems buying a wii from best buy. originally i planned on getting one of my coke rewards but they sold out too. has anyone else had troubles getting one or had trouble in the past getting one???

Werbung:

Gdog

Oh yeah! Took about 6 months to get my mine...I went early to some stores, really early. I would wait in line for a long time, only to find out that they were sold out. Finally, I got lucky and came across the second to last one at a store...

Pythorne

Lol. It took me only one try to find the wii. There was 3 systems there too. I did not have a problem at all. I guess I have to say...Lucky me.

Gdog

Pythorne said:
Lol. It took me only one try to find the wii. There was 3 systems there too. I did not have a problem at all. I guess I have to say...Lucky me.

Wow, where do you live?

Pythorne

Gdog said:
Pythorne said:

Wow, where do you live?

I live in Canada, near toronto in a hick town.. I have to travel out of my town to buy my electronics.

wiipointsmaster

ya i guess i was lucky too. i was supposed to get wii for my birthday. the day of my birthday i called to see if they had any in stock and they did. only took one try. lol. i think you should try Meijer or Walmart. i got mine at Meijer and my friend got it at Walmart nad it only took us both one try to get it.

Sousanator

I waited in line on launch day for mine, and didn't get one. It took about 4-5 months until one day my brother called me saying he say some at costco, which I told him I'd pay him back.

Phillysoul11

i called in at best buy, gamestop and ebgames 3 times a day for 6 monthes.... THEY WERE ALWAYS OUT OF STOCK!!
but i have mine now and thats all that matters

Theherolink_1

I had bacvk luck the day i was going to buy it...I couldnt find it ANYWHERE!...good luck that i found it on Best Buy...there where only 12 and only 4 remained I was lucky;)

Phillysoul11

Theherolink_1 said:
I had bacvk luck the day i was going to buy it...I couldnt find it ANYWHERE!...good luck that i found it on Best Buy...there where only 12 and only 4 remained I was lucky;)

you can say that again....
i wish i got that lucky...

Kirby

The reality about the Wii and stock is that there is just too high of a demand to get a Wii that the manufactorer cannot keep up with the demands and therefore the Wii is not capable of staying on the shelves except for short times. Either that, or they are holding back on selling them until the holiday season draws nearer.

Werbung: