wii power glove

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:
AlanEdgeHead said:
I didn't even like the original power glove.

Wasn't there only one Power Glove?

no, there is another one. It's a lot older.

powerglove.jpg

TimpZ

maybe if i had a 3d tv and could touch a hologram of the actual thing, that would be cool. but not otherwise. If you get me that is...

killman360

TimpZ said:
maybe if i had a 3d tv and could touch a hologram of the actual thing, that would be cool. but not otherwise. If you get me that is...

I agree with you, mabye more virtual reality style, if that is what you are talking about. Virtual reality is what industries should be working on, if they are not already.:mellow:

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

powerglove.jpg

That Ugly thing.. I remember that.. So Ugly :O I never even payed attention to it.

You remember it? What game system was it for and what were its functions? Because I've never seen anything like this before. It could have been for the NES, because they were experimenting with other control styles (for example, Duck Hunt).

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
Danny said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

powerglove.jpg

That Ugly thing.. I remember that.. So Ugly :O I never even payed attention to it.

You remember it? What game system was it for and what were its functions? Because I've never seen anything like this before. It could have been for the NES, because they were experimenting with other control styles (for example, Duck Hunt).

I remember it being a peice of junk but yes it was for the NES..

Article: Here

Jesusdragon737

wow. that power glove is really impressive. Too bad the company that made it went bankrupt because one of the games didn't come out in Japan. The one for the wii looks like it's just a glove with the wiimote stuck in the back of it. Nothing special about that...

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
wow. that power glove is really impressive. Too bad the company that made it went bankrupt because one of the games didn't come out in Japan. The one for the wii looks like it's just a glove with the wiimote stuck in the back of it. Nothing special about that...

Yea.. Someone is getting bankrupt again :O

Werbung: