wii power glove

Werbung:

VGS

It'd be good for fighting games (with all the punching and everything), but I don't think it'd be good for much else.

cloudzero45

it obviously fake.... and if its not fake that is a really bad design...
when will nintendo learn to just scrap bad idea like this, the first power glove didn't work... why would this work

Jesusdragon737

this looks terrible. It's so ugly and it seems really uncomfortable. I would never ever get this, because it's just completely rediculous, pointless, and a piece of crap, just like most of the random wii accessories that companies are putting out.

Phillysoul11

cloudzero45 said:
it obviously fake.... and if its not fake that is a really bad design...
when will nintendo learn to just scrap bad idea like this, the first power glove didn't work... why would this work

i dont think nintendo made this....just some third party peice of crap

titch.ryan

Jesusdragon737 said:
this looks terrible. It's so ugly and it seems really uncomfortable. I would never ever get this, because it's just completely rediculous, pointless, and a piece of crap, just like most of the random wii accessories that companies are putting out.

i agree. it is funny to think they have teams of designers coming up with these stupid ideas.

killman360

titch.ryan said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

i agree. it is funny to think they have teams of designers coming up with these stupid ideas.

I agree with both of you, they should just let Nintendo do the work themselves. The Wii is just a magnet for pointless accessories like this:thumbdown:.

titch.ryan

yes it is, companies should concentrate on making good games that can compete with nintendos catalogue: Super mario Galaxy, smash brothers etc

shelton2211

im liking the concept of the glove
the guys who made this are going to be really lucky if nintendo buys their idea and mass produces the thing

Phillysoul11

shelton2211 said:
the guys who made this are going to be really lucky if nintendo buys their idea and mass produces the thing

really? wow we should have a poll because maybe their are people who like this thing :/

Gdog

lu1g1 said:
shelton2211 said:

Well, I've actually heard that Nintendo is considering to make some sort of glove for some games....This could be good for like a Soul Caliber game or something. Maybe a little less wires, etc.
really? wow we should have a poll because maybe their are people who like this thing :/

Werbung: