Wii Light Sword

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

underclass_hero1129 said:
I think that would be a great idea but I'm doubting it'll happen. :/

How are you doubting this will happen? First of all, this basically says they're already being made, but even if they aren't out yet, have you seen the other crazy accessories that 3rd party companies are making? If you think about those in comparison to this, this has a more than a "good chance" of coming out.

shadowofchaos

Really nice, unnecessary, AND you can pretend to be a Jedi with it... need I say more!?

Go buy it and waste your money on a fantasy long dreamed by fanboys everywhere! LOL

Jailbreak

now what would be cool if they made one of these that flashed continuously with v.bright lights, or strobe lights.... well it would make me laugh anyway :p

gunners-4-life

Jailbreak said:
now what would be cool if they made one of these that flashed continuously with v.bright lights, or strobe lights.... well it would make me laugh anyway :p
lol, i can imagine someone playing with it and people looking at them giving them funny looks
passer by: look at that old man playing, he must be mad

Gdog

gunners-4-life said:
Jailbreak said:
lol, i can imagine someone playing with it and people looking at them giving them funny looks
passer by: look at that old man playing, he must be mad

Haha. An old man swinging around a light saber could look pretty weird!

Phillysoul11

their is no freakin way i would get this lol its really retarded because that would never help you beat a game and it would make you look like a complete idiot :p

shadowofchaos

Hey... just looking at someone in a mall playing a Wii already makes you look like an idiot (from outside the store).... I don't think it'll harm your reputation... lol

Anyway... looks over fun? I'll take fun anyday....

Werbung: