Wii Light Sword

jesta

3517983x.jpg

For £14.99 (approximately $31), you can be a jedi too!

Link and videos here

Werbung:

cloudzero45

lu1g1 said:
*sigh* we dont need any more 3rd party crap lol
im not suprised someone thought of this though :p

lol... that is true... plus serveral games are coming with a sword attachment... like "No More Heroes"

Jesusdragon737

I knew it! I predicted this was going to happen! This is being released because of Star Wars coming out. I hate all these accessories, but I have to admit, a lot of people are going to get this.

And, WOW. That fat guy swinging the pole around and almost falling over was HILARIOUS! :LOL:

cloudzero45

Jesusdragon737 said:
I knew it! I predicted this was going to happen! This is being released because of Star Wars coming out. I hate all these accessories, but I have to admit, a lot of people are going to get this.

And, WOW. That fat guy swinging the pole around and almost falling over was HILARIOUS! :LOL:

hey... you need to stop making fun of fat people... what if he was retarded

shadowofchaos

Wow..... he did that.... then added special effects to make it SEEM cool.... that's hillarious....

Now.... only if that game would come out already so I can buy this third party crap to waste my money on.... lol

cloudzero45

sharp141 said:
if so many games have these attachments with them
then your going to have doublers

yeah but each attachment is a game specfic with the game.... starwars has a lightsaber... no more heroes has a katana

sharp141

cloudzero45 said:
sharp141 said:
if so many games have these attachments with them
then your going to have doublers

yeah but each attachment is a game specfic with the game.... starwars has a lightsaber... no more heroes has a katana

ahh right, but im sure that i seen a game with a sword and another with a similar, maybe im wrong

gunners-4-life

I think that this would really go great with a first person sword fighting game, like in the sword fighting mode of red steel. I guess that I'm getting one if a game like that comes out. (Can we get a game where we get to play as the star wars kid? Cause that would be awesome.)

Werbung: