Wii Light Sword

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

Meh.... just look at my sig on the leftmost image.... the most awesome slashes in the history of Nintendo....

That is one for the History Books folks! One worth dreaming to mimic someday as a video game interface....

killman360

It looks cool, but in the end, it is just another pointless 3rd party Wii Remote add on. This will not change our gameplay experience that much if at all, so why bother?

shadowofchaos

killman360 said:
It looks cool, but in the end, it is just another pointless 3rd party Wii Remote add on. This will not change our gameplay experience that much if at all, so why bother?

It's because we're stupid AND pathetic (not implying anyone here... just saying people in general like the Wii Sports attachments crap that Gamestop is making huge profits from).... just look at all the third party crap we already buy... is this an exception? I don't think so.... lol

Werbung:

gamelover15

killman360 said:

They only make profits because of little kids who tell there mommy "OMG! I WANT THAT!" and they end up getting. Don't you ever see a little kid pick up a worthless game stuff at the stores? I see it most of the time...>.<