Who would like a santa hat avatar?

Ken in the bubble

With Christmas coming up why not get into spirit? I'm taking request to add stuff to your avatar or make people a more Christmas like avatar/signature! Be sure to give me details if you would like one that is.

Werbung:

Squishy-1

can you make me one that is like this
tso2.gif
and instead of being anything like that make it with my recolor of megaman zero wearing an oversized santa hat and is walking but then it falls over zeros entire body and he will say AHHH MY EYES NOT WORKING!?!?

Squishy-1

oh do nt be a poopy doody head! lol but that would be funny to see since your sigs and avatar rarely change (i like your old sig better)

Fladian

oh do nt be a poopy doody head! lol but that would be funny to see since your sigs and avatar rarely change (i like your old sig better)

I tend to stick with the same avatar and signature for as long as possible... I changed my signature because of the following reasons:
- I lost my previous signature; for some reason the site I uploaded it at decided to no longer support it.
- I like this one more. :p
- I felt like making a new one.

Don't count on a new avatar though. I'm still as enthusiastic as when I started using the avatar.

Fladian

I really won't change my avatar. There is no hesitation from my side, I am really fond on my avatar (and for good reason) and I see no reason to change it either.

Ken in the bubble

Ok when i get home i'll be sure to work on some things for you guys :tup: Well i just came to check up on the thread thanks for your comments! *sighs* Back to west point bridge designer...

Werbung: