Whats your favorite pistol?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

USP Tactical.. got one for 7 days and it's quite the gun.. Right off the bat got an ultra pistol only in a normal all weapon match lol

PIEDEATH

when ever i fire a semi auto pistol by clicking real fast it jams or something and fires only a few shots....but when i clicks slower the pistol shoots faster...lol...but im pretty good woth a deagle. I wish nexon made it that when u hold down the right click, (or what ever u use to shoot) on a pistol if would shoot as fast as the pistol can shoot, like the deagle. Then i would PWN with my default usp. Ive tried a G18 on a friends acc in birst mode...it was epic, so id have to choose the G18. But i cant shoot fast with semi autos D:<, sorry if this was off topic.

MooCowMan

G23 SE and DEAGLE, best pistols.

I havent used the Anaconda but I hear it has good accuracy and similar damage to Deagle.

Better damage and better accuracy than the deagle I think..

Best Combo IMO is USP Tactical and G23-SE. I can't use the G18 yet but I can imagine it's pretty fun.

Dominoes

yep...its cuz some ppl say the defaults cant do wht the most usable gunz can do...but once you lern how to wield them properly they pwns...

Im sorry, I still don't get it. Why dont you just buy some guns though? Even if they are good, im sure there are plenty of cheap guns that you can buy 1 day that are better than defaults. You make money, why not spend some.

Werbung: