What Gun Do You Really Want To See In Combat Arms?

Jordan B

I'm gonna start a completely new thread, and sticky it. I can make a list of what guns people want, then we can discuss it . Sound good ?

Werbung:

tony724

i would really like to see the BRAND NEW MP7 in Combat Arms. This is not regular SMG. this is infact an SMG, with the portability and recoil of the MP5, but heres the thing: it uses 5.56mm rounds from assault rifles. so, couple together the stopping power of an assault rifle with the size and portability of an SMG, and you've got yourself a pretty awesome weapon :D. i would expect a steep price, even for an Assault Rifle-type-SMG, possibly 1100 or 1200 gp, passing up the P90. but it would be worth it, because after seeing the MP7 in action, its clear that this weapon is not going down without a fight!
Here's a picture of this 5.56mm SMG:
tm_MP7.jpg

Teo

I would really want to see more snipers added to the game. As I am mostly snipe in the game I can say the the developers have done a nice job of creating weapons for logn distant combat (snipers), there's a quite a few of them to choose from. However, the thing that I don't like is that there is no variety. The biggest difference between the sniper is if they are bolt-action or semi-automatic. The L96 seems to be the only sniper in the game that stands out mostly because it is a 1 hit kill sniper. That is the way most bolt action pistols should be. There is very little difference between the damage done by semi-auto and bolt-action snipers in game with the L96 being the only exception. My suggestion is to make snipers a bit more different from eachother and give them more variety. Snipers are a unique branch of soldiers and they deserve their own special branch of weapons. Now-a-days it seems that the fully automatic M416 assault rifle is a better long range shooter then most fully automatic snipers in game. So please pay more attention to snipers and satisfy our weapon needs.

Jordan B

People complained about getting the M4 Super 90 because everyone was like :

"Blablabla Rageragerage GREAT another shotgun ! "

Etc etc.

So they decided not to implement it. (Yet, I hope)

Werbung:

Red Giant

i would really like to see the BRAND NEW MP7 in Combat Arms. This is not regular SMG. this is infact an SMG, with the portability and recoil of the MP5, but heres the thing: it uses 5.56mm rounds from assault rifles. so, couple together the stopping power of an assault rifle with the size and portability of an SMG, and you've got yourself a pretty awesome weapon :D. i would expect a steep price, even for an Assault Rifle-type-SMG, possibly 1100 or 1200 gp, passing up the P90. but it would be worth it, because after seeing the MP7 in action, its clear that this weapon is not going down without a fight!
Here's a picture of this 5.56mm SMG:
tm_MP7.jpg

Mp-7s do not fire 5.56 rounds, they fire a 4.6mm round which was pretty much specifically designed for the gun, which has a muzzle velocity that is nearly as high as the 5.56 round. All that means is that it has the armor piercing effect of a 5.56 round with the portability and close-range usefulness of a sub-machine gun.