What are your skills?

SeasonsOfLove

I'm good at uh... testing.
And I'm gonna try to learn JASS. My limited JAVA knowledge *should* help (but probably won't, nor will I have the time to learn it anyway)

Werbung:

Taronoc

I can do some terraining, importing, exporting, I'm not that artistic...so I can't model or anything like that, I am great with triggers and could try to understand JASS. :D

By the way, whatever happend to the deer? :confused:

Werewulf

er..
modeling..+model modding
umm skinning
icons
art(mainly creature concept)
and creature sounds..i dont know if im good but afro u better fear me !
um..very very basic terrain and map making.

Zergleb

I'm mostly a coder, I typically spend my time making wierd things in the editor that most of the time are used to create a different type of experience in war 3.

Deadly-Tauren

You could always show that in the 'Stories' section. JetPack and I only got threads there, mostly...
[/b]

Oh i didnt know you have story section..... I can make some storys there after i have wroted few storys to Naiden`s Campaing

l-hate_you

Im quite good at GUI Triggers, I have no profiency wit hJASS besides knowing how to remove variables and stop leaks... Im good at making custom spells and custom heroes, alright at terrain, good at skinning...i think (besides the fact that i can't get them to import right) and i can't model becuase Gmax isnt free anymore :( and im good at downloading custom models off www.wc3sear.ch xD

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Im getting better at triggering... ok at terraining...
i love to make stories, tho i dont know if they are any good....
and...Iteming? lol just general map making, thats me