Werewulf's request Workshop

Werbung:

Arkronus

on the kangaroo mdx, i could get it to show up, neither on the editor nor when the games loads up. I think I imported it right, but I see 3 .blp textures/skins. Can you tell me what to do?

Squishy-1

hey instead of posting it in here you should write a complete tut for better reference and i wouldnt think animations would make much of a difference since they are just placement of the bones maybe try deleting textures and the bag and lumber parts of the model

---------------edit-------------------
PS: 420th post

Arkronus

hey Squishy, i can't get the kangaroos to work, can you download the kangaroo model and make a simple map with it? Then can you send it to me. Thanks

Werewulf

iv had the kangaroo to work for me, i remember posting an ingame image of it somewhere....

i think the path is:
Kanga.blp

that might be right if not ill look into it.

and squishy, i can do that, iv already resized the image to 50% and i cant cut off the lumber and gold part since they arnt on one side.

EDIT: and squishy, animations do take alot of space since each keyframe setting is written in text within the mdl which make most of the file size.
if i had 2 keyframes the file size will be about 5kb, if i had a highly detailed animation which has 100-200 keyframes it would be about 300-500kb.
But i use milkshape to anim so the results may vary from max(which is what blizz uses)

Arkronus

I have a project about australian animals, and i'm using warcraft III editor, lol. If you have any other australian models, please tell me. Thanks.

Werewulf

its not easy to make/edit a model..

i edited that little guy outta a horse from wc3 so guess u can see how hard it is =/

well ill look into the little guy and see if i can find whats causing him to crash after my dinner

Werbung: