Werewulf's request Workshop

Werewulf

Im willing to do requests, as long as they arnt lame ones like;
"make me a goku skins plzpzzlzlz?!!?!!111"
or
"Can you make the bat troll rider red instead of blue?"

but i will mainly take requests from icons, mainly basing from spells.

some of you have seen my work and i havnt done much wc3 stuff laty.

and dont ask for models dammit, making/modding one doesnt take 1minute , takes hours or even days if done right.

dont expect your request to be answer or completed since im a very busy girl with ROTHE, life and Claniac.

Werbung:

Benx_X

im a very busy girl with ROTHE, life and Claniac.
[/b]
I already understand how much ya doin with ROTHE and Claniac wich probly takes up all of ya days themself, so im not realy sure if making this topic was a good idea? :/

Werewulf

no, icons dont take that long, and basic skins are okay..VERY BASIC.

and i can work with claniac and rothe at my own pace, but just as long as i still get work done for them.

Jupackazoin

I don't suppose you could make me an item type icon for a plant? I'm sick of using that shimmerweed one, so just a nice kind of leafy plant thing, and no, please do not give me canabus ;)

ragingspeedhorn

Wulf, would it be hard to edit an already existing wc3 model to create a santas elf worker? If not, I would like one of those with a matching green clothed skin, even though I know you said no model edits.

Werewulf

huh? sorry for late reply..

um..maybe..
i know what its for raging

/me winks*

oh..and..justi..watever.. iv made your icon, but i forgot to convert it! o.0

ill have to find it for you..
EDIT: sorry, cant find it..
but here are some from wc3sear by some guy
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Icons&ID=8931&sid=31cd7255e5804d71f69b55924bb4fd68

EDIT2:
raging i did a quick edit, mind you the file size is huge since its a worker(meaning it has alot of anims) ill pm u the link.

ragingspeedhorn

Ah, damn. Could you possibly just remove all of his anims besides from building and the normal standard anims? If that is not hard? (I honestly have no idea, I have no knowledge about modeling what so ever :) )

Werbung: