Wait, I thought.......

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Dude, I have a job. I just can't justify spending money on items in a vidya gaym.

.30-06 is another story.

I was mainly referring to this-

The friggin' CQB carbines are retardedly lame when Richie Rich is making up for his lack of skill by wasting REAL money on a vidya gaym so he can get his jollies off.

My only point was that you don't exactly need to be rich to buy NX. Yeah sure the M416-CQB is a really good gun but it does not play the game for you. A noob is still a noob no matter what gun he uses.

P.S. I'm getting sick of my M416.. lol

SpIkE_JoNzE

My only point was that you don't exactly need to be rich to buy NX. Yeah sure the M416-CQB is a really good gun but it does not play the game for you. A noob is still a noob no matter what gun he uses.

absolutely true...and the noob just looks more noob if he/she/it doesn't know how to handle it IMAO..

georgh

Not rich per se, but i think the term "kid with money to burn" would have been more fitting.

izzyz

What's wrong with buying nx? I buy $30 every 3 months to keep playing with my arctic wolf and m416 cqb (or g36e Valkyrie)

I work as a martial arts camp instructor for kids 12-14. How sad is that?

georgh

Well if you have the disposable income, by all means spend it on whatever the hell you want to spend it on.

I just think that there are far greater things to pursue, like Garands and AR15's. And ammo.

georgh

I already have a job and make money.

I just prefer to spend my disposable income on stuff that isn't for a game, that's all. Hell, I just bought a Garand for $785. That zapped it for a while, then there's the whole ammo thing to consider.

MooCowMan

I already have a job and make money.

I just prefer to spend my disposable income on stuff that isn't for a game, that's all. Hell, I just bought a Garand for $785. That zapped it for a while, then there's the whole ammo thing to consider.

Both the M1 Garand and AR-15 are on that ban list..

Miran_Eitan

It won't go through. Second Amendment simple enough.

What they WILL do is while everyone is screaming and spending money to get rid of this, is increase taxes on ammunition.

7.62 went from 30 cents a bullet to nearly two bucks last I checked, over only a few years. They won't ban guns. They'll basically make it impossible to get ammo. Have to use your M-1 Garand to club those deer :p

MooCowMan

All it would be doing is taking away guns from the law abiding citizens because god knows criminals don't give a fuck whether the gun is illegal and have connections to get the weapons and ammo.

Werbung: