Wait, I thought.......

georgh

....that the Black Market would only offer cosmetic upgrades and MINOR perk items. The friggin' CQB carbines are retardedly lame when Richie Rich is making up for his lack of skill by wasting REAL money on a vidya gaym so he can get his jollies off.

I guess the economic crunch is forcing Nexon to add stuff like the CQB and the L96 Magnum to entice players to use the black market.

Werbung:

georgh

I don't mind the crosshairs, though IMO Nexon should have allowed players to make/use/share their own crosshairs from the get-go.

MooCowMan

2 million people play combat arms all over the world just wanted to let you guys know
Excluding Asia, Europe and South America. I've never seen an African play, so that just leaves North America and Australia. This post really has no point like all of your other posts.

OP: Yes, these upgraded weapons in the Black Market are to encourage people to buy from the black market. They probably weren't making enough money doing only cosmetic guns so they changed it up a bit. Its business, they need the money to keep the game going so why not? You don't exactly have to be rich to afford NX, you know. $5-$30 isn't much at all. If you don't have a job, talk to your parents.. make a deal with them to do stuff around the house for money.

Jaroldvkiller

Excluding Asia, Europe and South America. I've never seen an African play, so that just leaves North America and Australia. This post really has no point like all of your other posts.

OP: Yes, these upgraded weapons in the Black Market are to encourage people to buy from the black market. They probably weren't making enough money doing only cosmetic guns so they changed it up a bit. Its business, they need the money to keep the game going so why not? You don't exactly have to be rich to afford NX, you know. $5-$30 isn't much at all. If you don't have a job, talk to your parents.. make a deal with them to do stuff around the house for money.
u think im african??????????????

SpIkE_JoNzE

isn't this getting a bit rascist?...LOL... the time will come for more ppl to play CA... i wish NEXON released NX cards in mexico...lol

georgh

Dude, I have a job. I just can't justify spending money on items in a vidya gaym.

.30-06 is another story.

cvspartan101

Dude, I have a job. I just can't justify spending money on items in a vidya gaym.

.30-06 is another story.

I buy nx once in a while but they made better guns because that would mean more people would buy them and thats how they run their servers with the money they make off of nx

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

It's not really all that much OPed. Only huge thing is the Iotech which just makes it retardedly accurate. [M416 CQB that is].

Noobs die like the rest when they step on my mines. Just change strategies when someone on the other team has a CQB. Only weapon I want that's NX only is the Ninjato.