Upcoming Content Patch: February 4th

Roger117

The next content patch was originally scheduled for January 28th, though it was delayed due to a Lunar New Year in Korea. Here are the full details:

[Patch] Wednesday, February 4th, 9:30am - 1:30pm PST DATE 1/28/2009

The second content patch originally scheduled for January has been delayed for a week due to the Lunar New Year holiday in Korea.

Combat Arms will be going through a content patch on Wednesday, February 4th, 2009 beginning at 9:30am PST.

This involves all game servers and will last for approximately 4 hours.

Combat Arms Maintenance Details:

For more details, please go to www.nexon.net and click on Combat Arms.

-- Servers: All Game Servers

-- Time: Wednesday, February 4th, 9:30am ~ 1:30pm PST

- Combat Arms Command -

Werbung:

mtothem

the only thing i know they are releasing is a new knife(not sure if its for gp or black market)

hopefully patch more hacks and glitches

Jordan B

Theres also another support weapon coming out, SA-18. Basically its an artillery item..

*Sigh*

The SA-18 has been there in the depot since Combat Arms was in BETA . It's a teaser for campaign mode for when that comes out .

The Bowie knife is the new knife coming out this patch , along with HEAPS of new NX items for the black market . That's the only stuff I can confirm at the moment.

But my various sources tell me to look out for a new map , and a hitbox and messenger fix .

GaidenGunz

patch all these damn hackers and glitches like that thing nexon did on maplestory back in 07. that was crazy! all these blue words came up in the chat section going "The following people have been banned: (shows a couple thousand names)

THE HACKER-PWNT MASSACRE :)

Roger117

I wouldn't mind if they added the feature of visual modification of guns. Like adding camoflague, adding/removing RAS (or hand-grips) to guns, and removing the carry handle for the M16A3 and M4A1 when attaching a scope. Thats would be cool.

But most important would be the hitbox, messenger and hitbox fix.

NSXTypeR

That is a good question, where do you get the info? Also I can't wait till they fix the hitbox complete and the messenger. That and I hope and pray we get another map. The ones we have now are starting to get a bit old to me.

Werbung:

Roger117

That is a good question, where do you get the info? Also I can't wait till they fix the hitbox complete and the messenger. That and I hope and pray we get another map. The ones we have now are starting to get a bit old to me.

I get it from an unidentified source..... Nexon staff.... Pssst, I work for Nexon. Just kidding. Like I said, I get it from the CA website; combatarms.nexon.net.