3/31/09 Patch

Lern2Snipe

All Nexon games, including Combat Arms, will be going through server maintenance on Tuesday, March 31st, 2009 beginning at 10:00pm PDT.

This involves all game servers and will last for approximately 9 hours.

Combat Arms Patch Details:

-- Servers: All Game Servers

-- Time: Tuesday, March 31st, 10:00pm PDT ~ Wednesday, April 1st, 7:00am PDT

In addition to Nexon-wide server maintenance, we will be implementing a small patch to bring back the CTF game mode for Junk Flea. Certain game modes were originally removed during the 3/24 content update for game balance reasons and to prevent player abuse. However, due to player response, we have decided to bring this mode back. For some added insanity, we'll be trying out CTF for the Death Room map as well, which we hope you'll enjoy.

- Combat Arms Command -

A very small update, yet it takes so long to patch. ._.

Anyone else taking a long time patching? I've been patching for about an hour and a half.

Werbung:

Lern2Snipe

Sorry, this thing is just taking extremely long to patch. Started from 10am, now it's 11:20am. My computer is fast as heck too. ._.

Lern2Snipe

Well what I meant is, the whole patching (the installation of the patch into your computer) is taking a long time for me. Any reccomendations? Such as restarting my computer and attempt re-patching? or should I wait it out?

Seawied

I think the site that you're looking for is gameanarchy.net , this definetly isn't a hacking forum.

agreed. Aimbot is one of those hacks which is impossible to prove by observing other players. The only way to really see if it works is downloading it and using it

XCalibry

agreed. Aimbot is one of those hacks which is impossible to prove by observing other players. The only way to really see if it works is downloading it and using it

I wanted to know how to prove it so that's why I was asking if it still exists out there and it use after the recent patches...

Werbung:

XCalibry

Grr.. I was just in a game in JF and in the Bravo side where you climb up the stairs that leads you out the door on the right, the wall facing Alpha, that glitch is still there... so loser "KIller-874" was sniping there... I reported using the CA in-house reporting tool... lets see if that works quicker than submitting a ticket.