True Identity

Fladian

Yeah, I'm friends with someone named just 'Chris' as well.

Though like I said, I normally remember the shortages of names only. Then again, it's been a while since I introduced myself with my real name as well :p

Werbung:

Daelin

*looks at everyone else and feels like a stupid kid, who looks younger than he is.

Mike.jpg

When this pic was taken, I was 15 years old and a half. Now I am 16 (yesterday got one year older). Flame, comment, I know that I look :wtf:

~Daelin

-=GhosT=-

*looks at everyone else and feels like a stupid kid, who looks younger than he is.

When this pic was taken, I was 15 years old and a half. Now I am 16 (yesterday got one year older). Flame, comment, I know that I look :wtf:

~Daelin
[/b]

i don't agree with you, human us human, and how we looks outside is nothing. The most important is, who are you inside, and are you clean (lol!). Just imaginaze super duper imba guy, that girls love at first look, but he stinks etc. And........peoples change in time :) i would post my photo too, but don't have any :/

btw, i am Chris (Christopher if someone don't know :p)

Fladian

If you quote, quote the picture out of it. Some people's computers - like mine - can have some lag loading it.

[/b]
Nah, you don't look that bad. As a matter of fact, you look a bit like a classmate of mine.

Oh, and congratulations.

Raiju

jajaja lol, this topic should be rated as "the funny"

maybe you find yourself an equal with Daelin Fladian, everyone mistakes Daelin with Dealin

Fladian

Dealin? Daelin? I don't think I'll make a mistake in that, unless I forget his name, which won't come as much as a surprise. But I probably won't... I already have a few ways to remember his name.

The point why I correct people on my name is because I am familiar with a few people who have a name that is somewhat similar to mine. Funny enough, 'Fladin' isn't.

Daelin

Lol... Ok, this is getting funny. Ok, people yes, tend to call me Dealin and I simply hate that. So try to avoid such mistakes please! When I see someone requesting and spell, and beginning with "hello Dealin"... Oook, time to through this PM to trash. :)

-=Ghost=-, yes, my real name is Mike.

~Daelin

Werbung:

Fladian

Ironic that people think their nickname is often the same as their real name... some people also thought my real name was Fladian. Not Fladian Lince, just Fladian.