True Identity

Werbung:

james1654

KK, dats moi !

Ok, and btw, Flacoknight, pls could you tell us what gender you are. I cant tell wether you are a girl or a boy from the picture, its too hard to tell.

Well I don't have a picture but I'll say stuff about myself then -
I'm 3 years old, male, live in the USA, don't want to live in the USA, and yes I'm three - don't question that, you should know what I mean!

Ok, and btw, Flacoknight, pls could you tell us what gender you are. I cant tell wether you are a girl or a boy from the picture, its too hard to tell.[/b]
I beleive that's a guy james!! I used to have long hair too - I cut them because of that main reason.

james1654

Its clearly hard to tell! Look, at it that thing - whatever type of creature it is, Einstein couldn't tell wtf it is, and he was going to create something called "the theory of everything" (but he died whilst making it).
well . . . Ive come to a conclusion - Flaco_knight are you transexual? u sorta look like the surgeons done a pretty bad job . . . I would law suit him if it was me, but luckily, im happy about my gender.

hehe,

ex-Angel: "& I'm from belgium"

Thats funny because my history teacher allways makes up racist jokes about belgium people, hes really funny.

Some of hes jokes include:

1)Imagine if you woke up tomorow and you was from belgium, you'd be right gutted, wouldn't you.

and

2) And to attack france, germany invaded belgium, its one of them pointless europeon countries that have contributed bnothing to the world, I mean, whathave belgium made? apart from expensive chocolate, and boringness.

And he allways calls the small chav in my class a migit, which is funny ( and the chav guy even laughs, because Mr Jeforie's voice is so good for making jokes). Hes got that sort of voice thats just perfect for a dry sort of stand up comedian.

Its clearly hard to tell! Look, at it that thing - whatever type of creature it is, Einstein couldn't tell wtf it is, and he was going to create something called "the theory of everything" (but he died whilst making it).
well . . . Ive come to a conclusion - Flaco_knight are you transexual? u sorta look like the surgeons done a pretty bad job . . . I would law suit him if it was me, but luckily, im happy about my gender.[/b]
Aren't you ...nice. You're from america aren't you!?!
EDIT: I know you're from england...

Fladian

Its clearly hard to tell! Look, at it that thing[/b]
It isn't that hard. Falco is a guy, like me.

Like Hunter, I used to have long hair as well, and because my voice didn't change for a long time, I was often mistaked for a girl. My personality didn't really help in that case either :p Therefore, I grew a mustache :p

ex-Angel: "& I'm from belgium"

Thats funny because my history teacher allways makes up racist jokes about belgium people, hes really funny.[/b]
I... am not completely sure who said this, but where the Dutch make fun of the Belgium people, it is also done backwards. Such jokes are always hilarious... until you grow up and none are made any more.

Undead_Lives

Falcoknight's name is Chris, I'm guessing he's a male. Other points about his post lead to the same conclusion, altho I won't bother to list them.

Fladian

Falco and I are no strangers from each others. He's a guy, like I said.

As for the name 'Chris', despite knowing quite an amount of guys named 'Chris', I also know a girl named 'Chris' :p

-=GhosT=-

chris=christopher, am i not right??

anyway i got long hairs too, i would post pitcture if i have one :/

gender unknow :) sometimes they call me girl sometimes boy, they r strange :p age >2

Fladian

yes christina or somethin like that...
[/b]
Christina, Christopher, whatever. In all honestly, normally I only remember the shortages of their names. Even though it could get me confused, I am just not good enough to remember names.

age >2
[/b]
Wasn't it 'three' ealier? :p

Werbung: