Thrustmaster Announces Wii Wireless Classic Controller

skyclaw

Danny said:
Tyrant1x said:
I have the classic controller so i wont get this but i think that looks cooler but might be a bit weird playing old games with that new looking control

Me too i have a classic controller.. But it doesn't look "Classic"..

i want to get one and from the pictures it looks like a SNES controller with analog sticks. I always believed sony copied Nintendo's SNES controller for their PS1... just added some handles.

Werbung:

Calum

Finally a layout that makes sense for both vc and gamecube,
are there any vc games incompatible with gc controls?

Is it defo coming to UK.

killman360

Calum said:
Finally a layout that makes sense for both vc and gamecube,
are there any vc games incompatible with gc controls?

Is it defo coming to UK.
So far, there is not. every game on VC is compatible.

Danny

skyclaw said:
Danny said:
Tyrant1x said:
I have the classic controller so i wont get this but i think that looks cooler but might be a bit weird playing old games with that new looking control

Me too i have a classic controller.. But it doesn't look "Classic"..

i want to get one and from the pictures it looks like a SNES controller with analog sticks. I always believed sony copied Nintendo's SNES controller for their PS1... just added some handles.

Now that you say it I notice it too o_O

Kirby

Very nice design. It looks incredible and re-introduces the Gamecubes feel along with a hint of 64. I definitaly would consider getting one of those controllers

Sousanator

If a Playstation emulator every gets released, then sure this is an awesome controller. Otherwise, I'll stick with my original SNES + NES controllers with adapters.

Pythorne

It doesnt look like its for the wii plus mentioning again doesnt have the classicy look. dont like it at all....I dont even like the design 1.2 out of 10
and who is trustmaster?? lol

Werbung: