Thrustmaster Announces Wii Wireless Classic Controller

jesta

thrustmaster-announces-wii-wireless-classic-controller-20070913114937010-000.jpg

thrustmaster-announces-wii-wireless-classic-controller-20070913113828773-000.jpg

thrustmaster-announces-wii-wireless-classic-controller-20070913113839085-000.jpg

"In breaking news today, Thrustmaster has announced the T-Wireless NW gamepad for Wii, a fully wireless Classic Controller alternative. It will communicate with the Wii via a 2.4-GHz wireless dongle that plugs into the Wii's GameCube controller ports to provide 30-feet of wireless range.

The controller itself is housed in a Wii-themed chassis relatively similar in layout to previous Thrustmaster gamepads. The full compliment of buttons found on Nintendo's own Classic Controller will be available. Thrustmaster also added Slow and Turbo buttons for a bit of spice. Thrustmaster is pricing the T-Wireless NW aggressively at $19.99, the same price as Nintendo's semi-wired Classic Controller. It'll be available in October.

Thrustmaster also chose today to premier a new 5-piece combo pack of Wii accessories targeted at holiday buyers new to the console. The T-Megapack NW will include a rubber-gripped steering wheel bracket, a set of the T-Protect NW controller skins (review), and a T-Charge NW (review) battery recharging controller organizer. The T-Megapack NW will also launch in October, priced at $34.99." Link

Werbung:

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
WOW! the controlls looks like an Xbox one....i like it...Where in the world do you guys find so many good stuff about the wii!?
We actually search the internet ;)

skyclaw

wait so... its like a wavebird but new... and plugs into the GC slot... doesn't that make it not the same as a wii controller? like wouldn't it count as a GC controller... Also, the classic controller plugs into the wii mote... making it wireless connection to the wii... seems to be another MadCat thing... sub par over priced merch

jesta

skyclaw said:
wait so... its like a wavebird but new... and plugs into the GC slot... doesn't that make it not the same as a wii controller? like wouldn't it count as a GC controller... Also, the classic controller plugs into the wii mote... making it wireless connection to the wii... seems to be another MadCat thing... sub par over priced merch

Only the wireless receiver plugs into the gc controller port... Making this wireless too ;)

skyclaw

ok, but still thats what the wavebird does... radio receiver plugged into the GC controller port and transmitter in the controller... I'll admit this is probably allot smaller and could go further... i just don't see the point in a simple redesign... from a buyers standpoint anyways

Danny

supersujay said:
does it cost more any more then a normal wire classic controller if it does then it is pointless, but looks pretty cool thou.
it costs 19.99 Dollars same as the Wired one.

Tyrant1x

I have the classic controller so i wont get this but i think that looks cooler but might be a bit weird playing old games with that new looking control

Werbung:

Danny

Tyrant1x said:
I have the classic controller so i wont get this but i think that looks cooler but might be a bit weird playing old games with that new looking control

Me too i have a classic controller.. But it doesn't look "Classic"..