The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

kaitora

Tywar said:
e14hmc said:
can someone help me plz. what do you do after link gets the green heroes clothes and you go inside the forest temple? i rescued three monkeys now im stuck.

First off, When in doubt, use your map :p second, you can use those monkeys to swing around on those lines and suff...

CD cleaners cost moar than a 10, but then, you could go to Game xchange to get a refernish for four dolla XD It has like two scratches on it, its not fair D:

when i say 10 i mean ten GBP just the key on my keyboard doesn't work... yet to change language settings

Calum

kaitora said:
sounds a little fishy... how far are you in the game?? maybe you're not far enough to be able to earn it yet

Im in the temple of time right now but when I last tried I was at the yetis mansion.

Seriously Im getting so annoyed as there seems to be nothing else wrong with my game.

:mega_shok:

sear69

I am stuck on Zelda too. I am not far into the game, I turned into a wolf and escaped the cell and have been making my way through what looks a bit like a sewer, but these black things keep attacking me, how do I kill them, I cant seem to be able to fight back?

Kirby

I like Twilight Princess, but it was too easy in my opinion, there were no truely challenging bosses. Darknuts are the hardest in my opinion, but I can take on 3 of them pretty easily.

guyofgod

Kirby said:
I like Twilight Princess, but it was too easy in my opinion, there were no truely challenging bosses. Darknuts are the hardest in my opinion, but I can take on 3 of them pretty easily.

Agreed. I got so borred, I never even finished the game 100%. I did beat the game 2 or so times though.

Luigi said:
Kirby said:

Agreed. I got so borred, I never even finished the game 100%. I did beat the game 2 or so times though.
i thought the game was really good , even though the bosses where to easy.

Ryano

Luigi said:
Kirby said:

I bet it 100% although I do agree...very very very easy game...

Werbung:

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Luigi said:
Kirby said:

I bet it 100% although I do agree...very very very easy game...

I thought it was very good. I was gona buy it, but after hearing alot of cons its changing my mind. What do you guys give Zelda for Wii.