The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

kaitora

wow they were a waste of two posts... try to keep to topic please...
and i'll agree, zelda is an excellent starting game... normally mario would be, but they never release a mario game near the console release anymore

Calum

Need some help people, can someone tell me why I don't get the Big Bomb Bag when I get over 25 points in the river rafting minigaame. Please

Ryano

Calum said:
Need some help people, can someone tell me why I don't get the Big Bomb Bag when I get over 25 points in the river rafting minigaame. Please

I honestly couldn't tell you, are you sure you got over 25?

Tywar

I've beaten it twice, plus a boss defeat many times by a save right before the fight. Unfortunatly... The CD is too scrached up... I cant play TP for the wii anymore D:

e14hmc

can someone help me plz. what do you do after link gets the green heroes clothes and you go inside the forest temple? i rescued three monkeys now im stuck.

Werbung:

Tywar

e14hmc said:
can someone help me plz. what do you do after link gets the green heroes clothes and you go inside the forest temple? i rescued three monkeys now im stuck.

First off, When in doubt, use your map :p second, you can use those monkeys to swing around on those lines and suff...

CD cleaners cost moar than a 10, but then, you could go to Game xchange to get a refernish for four dolla XD It has like two scratches on it, its not fair D: