The Art of Warfare

TomtheNinja

The History of TAW

The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001 by members who played Delta Force: Land Warrior together. From these humble beginnings TAW has grown into an organization unlike any other.

Made up of gamers from around the world who have come together with the common vision of honor, integrity, and fair play, TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming. With a solid foundation in its Code of Ethics, TAW has weathered the storms that have seen so many others fall.

The Art of Warfare is a home for those tired of compromise. This is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards. Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family.

If you want to put your time and energy into another small, rinky-dink "clan" that will be gone in a couple months, then TAW is NOT for you. However, if you are up to the challenge of taking part in a real online community of dedicated gamers that have bonded together with a common purpose of more organized, fun, and better gaming, all while kicking everyone else's "rear-end" on the field, then this is the place for you.
The Art of Warfare (will be called TAW throughout the rest of the post) is a very structured organization not only for Combat Arms (will be called CA throughout the rest of the post) but for other popular games, like Far Cry, Unreal Tournament, World of Warcraft, Left 4 Dead, and Team Fortress 2. While being a member of TAW, you will gain leadership traits that can help you out anywhere, not just in the gaming world.

TAW is a very, very nice online gaming community with forums, TeamSpeak, and structure. Nobody really cares what rank you are in-game (I was either a PFC or Corporal when I signed up) as long as you abide by the Code of Ethics, have a working computer microphone (for TeamSpeak), and come to the mandatory practices held Sundays and Thursdays at 9p.m. EST. (There is an optional practice Tuesday at 9p.m. EST) As a member of TAW you can work through the ranks and possibly gain some medals, awards, & commendations along the way. Currently, there is a 9-week tournament being held for the CA division of TAW and having new recruits (commonly called 'mercs' or 'mercenaries') makes the gamedays more fun and exciting!

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for TAW today and while you're at it, list me (NinjaTom) as your referrer!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there are hundreds of members in TAW with around 50+ for the CA division.

Werbung:
Werbung:

jeffyy

bUmPz

fordyce_spots_on_penis_1_040611.jpg