TAW.net now recruiting

candle_TAW

TAW (The Art Of Warfare) is a clan made up of members world wide. The minimum age is 15 and we have users from 15 into there late 50's so all age groups are represented. Also We support many games in TAW if combat arms gets old to you.

We have 3 Battlions

1st Battalion - N. America
- Practice Times are Sunday and Thursday @ 9pm EST.

2nd Battalion - Europe
- Practice Times are Sunday and Tuesday @ 9pm GMT

4th Battalion - Pacific Islands/Australia
- Practice Times are Saturday and Thursday @ 6pm GMT+10

We Welcome all military personal, there is even a medal for being in the service, and all players in the Pacific, that can connect to US Servers for the 4th Battalion. We have a compitition team, and we do taw vs taw tournements.

1LT_TheSandman [CA 4CO]

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

We have 3 Battlions

1st Battalion - N. America
- Practice Times are Sunday and Thursday @ 9pm EST.

2nd Battalion - Europe
- Practice Times are Sunday and Tuesday @ 9pm GMT

4th Battalion - Pacific Islands/Australia
- Practice Times are Saturday and Thursday @ 6pm GMT+10
Why EST when everything else is in GMT? EST = GMT-5.

This is like the fifth TAW recruitment thread, too. lol.

jeffyy

Why EST when everything else is in GMT? EST = GMT-5.

This is like the fifth TAW recruitment thread, too. lol.

There half retarded, give them a break.

And infamous, military ranks in an online gaming clan isnt realistic, its actually the opposite, role playing isn't realistic, its just sad.

TomtheNinja

There half retarded, give them a break.

And infamous, military ranks in an online gaming clan isnt realistic, its actually the opposite, role playing isn't realistic, its just sad.
lolwut? I'll start signing my posts with my name and rank in this clan, too.

Having a militaristic structure has kept this clan thriving since 2001. The hardest part with clans is keeping them thriving and TAW has achieved this year after year.

If you're really bored enough to troll people here, where you cannot be stopped, then by all means go for it, but please do it in another thread... unless you like to get banned. I wrote the ToS and you're definitely violating a few rules by trolling.

WO1_NinjaTom [WW 3BK]

jeffyy

lolwut? I'll start signing my posts with my name and rank in this clan, too.

Having a militaristic structure has kept this clan thriving since 2001. The hardest part with clans is keeping them thriving and TAW has achieved this year after year.

If you're really bored enough to troll people here, where you cannot be stopped, then by all means go for it, but please do it in another thread... unless you like to get banned. I wrote the ToS and you're definitely violating a few rules by trolling.

WO1_NinjaTom [WW 3BK]

Point proven.

Werbung: