Sound Issues

candle_TAW

At the login Screen i get no audio, or in game. I have disabled onboard audio so sound should only be comming to my Sound Blaster Audigy 2.

Windows XP Home SP3
Athlon 64 3500
1gb DDR400
ECS Nforce4A
X700pro
2x80gb ATA133 Western Digial
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platnium

Werbung:

Love

I had this problem, turns out my sound files weren't there.
Give it a reinstall and a restart, should do you good.
If not, post back.

Love

No, I don't want to try to until the 11th of December because I don't want to wait a whole day for the patching to finish because of my internet.

Oh, then I suppose you ought to deal with the sound.
I'd leave it to reinstall whilst I slept.

Roger117

Oh, then I suppose you ought to deal with the sound.
I'd leave it to reinstall whilst I slept.

It doesn't happen very often. Out of 10 games I play, only happens 1-2 times. I play CA on a desktop computer and if I were to leave it on while I slept, It would very noisy, bright because of the neon inside it and waste a lot of electricity.

Love

It doesn't happen very often. Out of 10 games I play, only happens 1-2 times. I play CA on a desktop computer and if I were to leave it on while I slept, It would very noisy, bright because of the neon inside it and waste a lot of electricity.

Well then do it during the day when you're doing something else.

Panzer66

Try this

Have you tried taking the video card out and running it under cool water?

If that doesent work, use some compressed air to pound in the resistor on your power supply.

Hope it helps!

candle_TAW

nothing not even reinstall solved it, i had an idea so i cranked volume to a point every other app, Teamspeak, vent, and WMP all crackle and CA is barly audible. But its there, but makes it impoosible to use teamspeak

R8er4ever

ya, I have been having the problem where 2 out of every 5 rounds I play I have no in-game sound. And it started with the update about 3-4 patches ago. Have posted in nexon forums(what a waste) about it and still to receive any reply from nexon.
But I always have sound in the menu area. I found sometimes if I quit and rejoin the game like 3-4 times finally the sound will work, but that waste so much of the game time it sux.

Werbung: