So... Error 203 anyone

EAPidgeon

So anyway I've trying to fix this for about 2 hours I followed one person I probably should'nt have trusted and made things worse by deleting the registry value EagleNT it did nothing but it was my only lead so far I have been disecting the hackshield folder looking for a weak point or trying to find some info in the hack shield hex values but haven't found much but a cryptic message I don't feel like posting by taking the hshield folder of a game mabinogi I can get it before I get this problem server closing or server connection closing something related to that back to work and this post will be updated probably in 2 weeks or If i can solve the problem this late.

Werbung:

rocktrns

make sure nothing on your computer is blocking Combat arms Hack Shield Its most likely your firewall if not goggle
google this said:
combat arms error 203
When you google that it will give you alto of answers some may be right some may not good luck report back to me your results.

EAPidgeon

When I did that it was about 2 months ago. At 2 Am in the morning no idea how i fixed it though. Now I have it again sigh...

Werbung: