Errors/Corrupted File(s) READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD!

Love

Errors/Corrupted File

1- Un-install CA by using the 'Windows add/remove programs.'

2- Check your C drive and user documents for any Nexon/CA related folder and delete it.

3- Get a fresh copy from this Download Link. (Note: game only supports North/South America, and Australia. CA for Europe soon)

4- Make sure your account is an administrator account and install the game.

5- Make sure both Combat Arms and Hack Shield are on your 'Allow' list for any anti virus, spyware and firewall.

6- Start the game, if it starts to patch and fails, do a manual patch through the above link.

7- If you get stuck at the login screen, don't close the game. Press ALT+TAB to minimize the game and see if there are any messages and deal with them.

8- If you still get some random errors, file a ticket to Nexon and post it in the technical support forum. Try to post the following when filing a ticket and posting a topic. Your processor, RAM, video card, and internet connection detail. Procedure how the error appears. Post a screen of the error if possible. What anti-virus, spyware, and firewall you are running.

ltmsg.dll error- Disable the Logi-tech Process Monitor through the msconfig services tab. May not work for all.

Black Screen Inside Gas Grenades- If your screen goes black it is because either your video card drivers are not updated or you are using Intel's integrated graphics. Most likely its Intel integrated graphics which can't be fixed until you get a new video card. If you do have a dedicated video card and this problem still exists then that card doesn't support CA fully.

Broken/Weird Graphics- Same as above.

Black Flash: Currently there is no fix discovered for this problem.

Can't See Blood- This problem may occur because of your account age not being 18+ or, again, related to your video card.

Hack Detected- This problem can occur if Hack Shield conflicts with your anti-virus/spy-ware, firewall etc. Try disabling one program at a time to find out what is causing this problem.

Weapons Disappeared- Close the game and start again. This problem occurs when your connection with the server drops or is cut-off.

Zone Alarm Users- If you have Zone Alarm and are experiencing a black screen you have to manually add Combat Arms to the Safe Zone, give it Internet Security and put its settings at Trusting. Open Zone Alarm by double clicking your little Z in the corner, click program control scroll down on the list of programs until you see Combat Arms and Combat Arms Launcher, the proceed to click the area under trust level, then check off anything to do with Combat Arms.
ZAscreen.jpg

Slow Load/Spawn Time: The only reason this occurs is because of your processor speed, internet speed, RAM, and other download programs. Try to close programs that you are not going to use and also try resetting your internet modem.

Stuck At Verification Screen: First you should try restarting your PC and follow the other common steps described in this post. If that fails, make a new account and see if that works. If your new account does work, something is wrong with your other account. File a ticket to Nexon and report it.

Nexon Messenger is empty: The messenger system is currently down and will be fixed whenever Nexon notices it is down. There is no other way to fix this. If at the loading screen it says 'Successfully Connected to Messenger" you're good.

Can not Find NGM Module: First you un-install CA by using the 'add/remove' feature of your Windows. Next go to 'My Computer'>Tools>Folder Options>View>Show Hidden files and folders. Click OK. Now you have to go through your user documents (Application Documents) and delete all Nexon folders. They will be named NexonUS, and Nexon; delete them. If you are using Vista like me, go to advanced search and type in NGM and check the 'Search hidden files'. After you see the search results, delete all files related to Nexon and NGM. Reboot your PC. Download the latest game client from the Official Combat Arms website. Finally install the game and it should work.

Bear in mind, these error codes may be incorrect.

2, 10061 - Server Maintenance. DO NOT POST TOPICS ABOUT IT!

2, 10060 - Server Maintenance. DO NOT POST TOPICS ABOUT IT!

ErrorCode 30021- You are getting this error code because your account is not verified. Get your account verified through your email you used to sign up.

ErrorCode 30022- Your country can not play this game.Combat Arms for Europe is launching soon in late October.

ErrorCode 10060- The servers are down. Quit making topics about it.

ErrorCode 30004- Your account is banned. If you believe you were wrongfully banned, submit a ticket

Keep in mind, error code threads containing any of the above listed codes will be DELETED.

Can Mac Run CA?- You can try using BootCamp. Read This Link (FAQ)

Werbung:

qew123

i had an error so i uninstalled combat arms and tryied to re-install it but ever time i tired i got a screen poping up saying " Cannot be saved because, the source or file cannot be read."

Also i get 2 programs on my destop
CombatArmsSetup.exe
CombatArmsSetup

its says open with... what program do i open them with?

and my virus scanner says threat and terminates it.

Love

i had an error so i uninstalled combat arms and tryied to re-install it but ever time i tired i got a screen poping up saying " Cannot be saved because, the source or file cannot be read."

Also i get 2 programs on my destop
CombatArmsSetup.exe
CombatArmsSetup

its says open with... what program do i open them with?

and my virus scanner says threat and terminates it.

Obviously your antivirus/firewall is blocking access to it.
Make it so your anti virus/firewall allows it to gain access to the internet.
(Make it an exception)

qew123

Yes i know that but, when ever i download it is says i have damaged it.

can you give me you email so i can send you a photo because this wont allow me.

Love

Obviously your antivirus/firewall is blocking access to it.
Make it so your anti virus/firewall allows it to gain access to the internet.
(Make it an exception)

Have you read this post?

Firstly, seeing as you have Norton, make sure Combat Arms is an exception.
Give Combat Arms access to the internet, and such.
Also, are you a computer Administrator? As this game needs that function on certain costs.

qew123

i actually have a antivirus called eset nod32 antivirus
norton allows it already, but the thing is what it open the setup with is changed, i switched programs and now it wont open, note pad is the one at the moment but that dosnt work, i tried all programs even winrar noting will work..

Love

i actually have a antivirus called eset nod32 antivirus
norton allows it already, but the thing is what it open the setup with is changed, i switched programs and now it wont open, note pad is the one at the moment but that dosnt work, i tried all programs even winrar noting will work..

Oh, well why did you change it?
I'm unsure of what to select to open it up with.
I'm aware of Nod32, though I've never used it, does that accept it as well?
Notepad won't work with opening a game.. Lol.
Winrar wouldn't work either.
I suppose, you could do a system restore to a point when the game worked, though that's a tad risky, as it may not work then either.
Have you submitted a ticket?
They might be of assistance, I've yet to encounter this problem, so I'm not of much help right now, but I'll further look into this problem.

Nokaveli

Ok
For Some Reason, After The New Patch
I Went To Start It, Said It Could'nt/Would'nt

I Uninstalled, DownLoaded A Fresh Install
Installed

Now I'm Getting This During The Install

Noname-3.jpg

I'm Not Sure If This Is The Correct Area To Post This
If Not, Re-Direct Me xD

*Edit: I Don't Have Any Anti-Virus's or FireWalls Up
There Should Be Nothing Blocking It

I'm On XP, So There Goes Any Vista F*ck Up Theory xD

*Another Edit: I'm Trying To Install On A USB Flash/Pen Drive, I'll Post If It Works Or Not

*Hopefully Last Edit: Well, It Installed (Succesfully) .. and It Works Off Of It.
So Now I've Copied The Files To My Computer.
Hopefully This Will Work As Well.

I Will Post My Results xD

Love

Well, there's something wrong with patches.
A stated solution was to download an old version of the game, and then download the patch manually.
I believe you can find an old version of the game on www.Download.com
I will try to find the link, though I'm in a hurry at the moment, I will post the link once found.

bamboozlled

i have Spy sweeper and nortorn antivirus i how do i make exceptions to those

cause everytime i got to control panel/firewall settings except it, ok it, and play it does the black screen thing and when i go back to it doesnt show CA as an exception

Love

i have Spy sweeper and nortorn antivirus i how do i make exceptions to those

cause everytime i got to control panel/firewall settings except it, ok it, and play it does the black screen thing and when i go back to it doesnt show CA as an exception

I don't have either, therefore I am of no help, though Google: "How to add exceptions to Norton AntiVirus" or something of the likes of that.

Kurbo333

Error Code -2 10061

I don't know what is wrong with the program. The server maintenance is up so i should be able to play but i can't. Can u plz tell me how to fix this or what is wrong.:confused::mad::(

Werbung: