Slot Illumination Ugrade?

Werbung:

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
j1o2x3 said:
i think the slot is just fine as it is, however as mentioned earlier it would be good to pause the game and goto read messages

I think thats a bit unneccasary really...

yeah i dont ussually need to check my msgs more that once a day

I only need to check them about once a week XD

i basically check them every day.........

Yeah but do you actually get messages every day?

Pythorne

If you play the wii everyday, you get a message about your wii play time everyday....If you dont check it the blue light will start flashing

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
j1o2x3 said:
i think the slot is just fine as it is, however as mentioned earlier it would be good to pause the game and goto read messages

I think thats a bit unneccasary really...

yeah i dont ussually need to check my msgs more that once a day

I only need to check them about once a week XD

i basically check them every day.........

Yeah but do you actually get messages every day?

well sometimes..... i added some of my relatives to my wii so a lot of the time they send me messeges......

Gdog

Luigi said:
Just so you know, Nintendo has already upgraded it right under your noes! Before the new firmware upgrade (now Wii 3.0) the slot illumination was a trob when you had mail. Now, it throbs on and off + it will flash + it will go low, to med, to high. I can testify that it didn't do this when I originaly got it but not as to if it did durring the 2.0 as I watched it for 5 minutes the first time I had mail :dance:

Honestly, one time when I was sleeping, it started flashing, because of a new update. I was so freaked out when I woke up and this thing was alive!

Ryano

Gdog said:
Luigi said:
Just so you know, Nintendo has already upgraded it right under your noes! Before the new firmware upgrade (now Wii 3.0) the slot illumination was a trob when you had mail. Now, it throbs on and off + it will flash + it will go low, to med, to high. I can testify that it didn't do this when I originaly got it but not as to if it did durring the 2.0 as I watched it for 5 minutes the first time I had mail :dance:

Honestly, one time when I was sleeping, it started flashing, because of a new update. I was so freaked out when I woke up and this thing was alive!

lol, don't be worried man it ain't XD

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
Luigi said:

lol.....the first time my wii started to glow..... i freaked out because i thought it was like the three rings of death for the xbox360...... i'm like nooooooo..... the glow of death....lol....:D

killman360

...lol....the glow of death! The first time that mine did it, i was like, It's Glowing! Yeeeeeah! then figured out it was a message.

Gdog

killman360 said:
...lol....the glow of death! The first time that mine did it, i was like, It's Glowing! Yeeeeeah! then figured out it was a message.

when i saw all of the commercials, I thought that It would low 24/7, and I was like, "crap, that'll get annoying"

killman360

I remember the Vids. of the Wii at E3 06 and i seen the glowing and i thought it was pretty cool. then i thought that it was just when you turn on the system. (Stupid thing just flashes!) Then i figured out it is also for when you recueve messages of course.

Ryano

killman360 said:
I remember the Vids. of the Wii at E3 06 and i seen the glowing and i thought it was pretty cool. then i thought that it was just when you turn on the system. (Stupid thing just flashes!) Then i figured out it is also for when you recueve messages of course.

Unlucky, It took me a while to realise that...

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
killman360 said:

Unlucky, It took me a while to realise that...

like i said before...i didn't even know what that glow did...... but after the first time i liked seeing it glow so i would just send myself messeges so it would glow......:D