Slot Illumination Ugrade?

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
I remember the Vids. of the Wii at E3 06 and i seen the glowing and i thought it was pretty cool. then i thought that it was just when you turn on the system. (Stupid thing just flashes!) Then i figured out it is also for when you recueve messages of course.

Unlucky, It took me a while to realise that...

like i said before...i didn't even know what that glow did...... but after the first time i liked seeing it glow so i would just send myself messeges so it would glow......:D

lol, you really like it them don't you. :)

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:
I remember the Vids. of the Wii at E3 06 and i seen the glowing and i thought it was pretty cool. then i thought that it was just when you turn on the system. (Stupid thing just flashes!) Then i figured out it is also for when you recueve messages of course.

like i said before...i didn't even know what that glow did...... but after the first time i liked seeing it glow so i would just send myself messeges so it would glow......:D

lol...ya...it's so cool.....it goes: small glow, then truns to medium glow, then turns to small glow, and then suddenly it goes to large glow:dance2:.....they should of made it disco style....:dance:

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:

lol...ya...it's so cool.....it goes: small glow, then truns to medium glow, then turns to small glow, and then suddenly it goes to large glow:dance2:.....they should of made it disco style....:dance:

lol, lets party, Wii Disco Style XD

wiipointsmaster

i was so stunned when i went to play my wii and i saw it glowing. then i realized that i had received a message from Nintendo. i thought i left my wii on or something.

mechacrash

you know you can just add your email to the wiis contact book, send the wii an email and BAM the blue light goes on... then NEVER open the email and the blue light will never go off... i did this because it looks freakin awesome with the 4Gamers wiimote charger... blue lights EVERYWHERE!!!

metroidprime3rules

mechacrash said:
you know you can just add your email to the wiis contact book, send the wii an email and BAM the blue light goes on... then NEVER open the email and the blue light will never go off... i did this because it looks freakin awesome with the 4Gamers wiimote charger... blue lights EVERYWHERE!!!

I never thought of that lol

hockeyhero

mechacrash said:

i already knew that.....i do that whenver i feel like :dance: ing......lol....:p

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
mechacrash said:

I never thought of that lol

As said before hockey does it all the time XD

Werbung: