Shotguns

Werbung:

MrPoog

Honestly, people hate on the shotgun too much. It does actually require the most accuracy to use (during CQC), considering its slow fire rate (EDIT: I forgot to say that people exhaggerate the spread. The spread actually isn't that high, especially during CQC, which is why it can do so much damage from longer ranges - the spread is actually really low. The bullets themselves probably only deal as much as a pistol-round each.). Although it does 1-hit kill, it very rarely does, considering it bugs a lot and decides to 1-hit from medium range as opposed to close range, when your reticule is centered RIGHT over their FACE. It's very annoying to me when I'm shottying, considering that's what it's MADE for. It's a good gun, and it's not better than anything else. For people like me who carried a shotty/l9, I'd have to whip out my l9 every time I saw somebody more than 30m in front of me. I got really sexy at quickscoping, though, so it was alright. If you think shotties are noob...

..reconsider.

-Slow fire rate
-Limited range (compared to any AR/SMG, you know it. Come on.)
-CQC bug (almost NEVER 1-hit kills)

Pros:
-1-hits from certain ranges
-More easily contacts 1-hit spots with a spread of bullets

See? :/ Plus people using a shotgun have to deal with being called a shotty noob EVERY time they kill somebody. It's a miserable existence, which is why I went back to using an m416. It just wasn't worth it, the constant nagging. Also, now that the shotgun is nerfed, there's no point in using it. Thanks, Nexon.

And nutshots...

Those are cheap as fuck. They're basing their decision to preserve it on the opinions off of a bunch of excited children.

Seawied

Honestly, people hate on the shotgun too much. It does actually require the most accuracy to use (during CQC), considering its slow fire rate (EDIT: I forgot to say that people exhaggerate the spread. The spread actually isn't that high, especially during CQC, which is why it can do so much damage from longer ranges - the spread is actually really low. The bullets themselves probably only deal as much as a pistol-round each.). Although it does 1-hit kill, it very rarely does, considering it bugs a lot and decides to 1-hit from medium range as opposed to close range, when your reticule is centered RIGHT over their FACE. It's very annoying to me when I'm shottying, considering that's what it's MADE for. It's a good gun, and it's not better than anything else. For people like me who carried a shotty/l9, I'd have to whip out my l9 every time I saw somebody more than 30m in front of me. I got really sexy at quickscoping, though, so it was alright. If you think shotties are noob...

..reconsider.

-Slow fire rate
-Limited range (compared to any AR/SMG, you know it. Come on.)
-CQC bug (almost NEVER 1-hit kills)

Pros:
-1-hits from certain ranges
-More easily contacts 1-hit spots with a spread of bullets

See? :/ Plus people using a shotgun have to deal with being called a shotty noob EVERY time they kill somebody. It's a miserable existence, which is why I went back to using an m416. It just wasn't worth it, the constant nagging. Also, now that the shotgun is nerfed, there's no point in using it. Thanks, Nexon.

And nutshots...

Those are cheap as fuck. They're basing their decision to preserve it on the opinions off of a bunch of excited children.

I really couldn't agree more. Thats probably the most intelligent thing said on this forum in a long time

Twitchy

At first I started using G36E because that is what pretty much everyone seemed to use. It was the easiest one to use at first, compared to shotgun. But that is because I was completely new. G36E seemed like an accurate gun, and all I had to remember was to burst at med/long range and spray at close.

shotgun for me at first was impossible for me to get kills. It was either, hit on first shot or die because before u shoot second, they will shoot u dead. As I got better I've gotten to a point where I could actually shoot accurate the first shot. The bad part was though that even when I got the shot accurately the first time, sometimes the enemy would not die. This meant that the enemy had to be pretty crappy enough to allow me to get the second shot, and my second shot again had to be dead on... unless the enemy was a total newbie who would let me shoot 3 times.

With the new patch though... I seem to actually better getting about 3:1 ratio. I am not sure if I just got better at aiming or m590 got much faster allowing me to shoot multiple times before they can react.

SilentTread

These guns require more skill to use than any weapon in the game. With most weapons you get multiple shots off in seconds. So if the user of the shotgun misses, they get lit up by the opposing player without a second chance to fire. I truly feel sorry for all people who use shotguns. They're apparently just hard to use properly. Close range, a machine gun will plow them down any day.

"these guns require more skill to use than any wepon in the game" ... u see that right there, biggest load of turd i have ever seen in my life

dude i used to use a shotty... i got soo fking bored of it, its too easy to kill with its basicly a 1 shot kill where u use an assault rifle u need to aim a fuckload more presice and u need those few bullets to hit your target, where with a shotty u pull a trigger at someone from close to mid range 95% of the time they will die.

i just hate people who use a shotgun as their primary wep and get all the kills easily go to the top of the leaderboard, while the others who are using skill to kill their enemies with an assault rifle, and the shotty user calls the dude with an assault rifle a noob...

i have used both a shotty and a assault rilfe both for a long time and the shotgun is by far a easier wepon to use and requires less skill

Miran_Eitan

if you miss with a shotgun you're an effing idiot. If you know how to aim, it's a one shot kill. If you don't? It's a two shot kill.

Honestly. What requires skill is a gun like the MP-5 or the K7. The shotty is just a noobtube that idiots try to justify.

Illspirit, you're popular, why else would the little bastard try to emulate you?

Illdouche

Hmm... coming from someone that probably has a collective 1k+ posts...

1968_Hemi_Dart_SS-1.jpg

Cyder

I have never been a fan of the shotty.. most likely as I am not a big fan of Junk Flea or Deathroom. That weapon it most suitable along with some SMG's for that type of map. I never tried to advance my skills with it. I practiced and practiced with all AR's and switch between them with good success as I always find myself in Wave or snowvalley. So the AR is the weapon (Along with your choice of SR of course) for that map environment. I will say watching a hoping newb with a shotty going accross the roof at wave makes my laugh....or going down the ramp way.. It is a good weapon... for the right map you're in!! But also know if you're using it in a large map then you are just a tard on parade....

Eagleman

Not to bash on shotgun or anything, but I strongly dislike it, and to the person who made this post, shotgun is such a simple weapon to use. I used to use it sometimes, but I havn't bought one since December... I wouldn't even have to say that I dislike shotguns, if Nexon would just allow rooms to be shotgun-free.

Werbung: