Sadistic

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I joined sadistic.. It's hard to describe what its like, so here's a picture.

southpark101_2D771689.jpg

That's basically Sadistic Gaming.

MooCowMan

Yeah I did, lol they were posting threads from here.. calling us immature (Lmao..) and were flaming 1337 beyond belief.

MooCowMan

Yeah lol I joined a while ago, just to see why it was so "good". It was like a big gay orgy so I didn't even bother posting

MooCowMan

Could it be all the mods and members from Sadistic coming here and trolling the forum? Or the fact that you say we should grow a sack and come to sadistic like you're a bunch of badasses or something? Or maybe the fact you guys flamed us from your forum saying were so immature because you guys are trolls and we retaliated? There's quite a few reasons.. I just think its funny that you don't see that you guys are a bunch of fuck-tards that have tiny wangs which is why you're taking it out on the interwebz, trolling forums and trying to get people to join your big gay orgy called Sadistic Gaming..

:)

DopeDrop

Could it be all the mods and members from Sadistic coming here and trolling the forum? Or the fact that you say we should grow a sack and come to sadistic like you're a bunch of badasses or something? Or maybe the fact you guys flamed us from your forum saying were so immature because you guys are trolls and we retaliated? There's quite a few reasons.. I just think its funny that you don't see that you guys are a bunch of fuck-tards that have tiny wangs which is why you're taking it out on the interwebz, trolling forums and trying to get people to join your big gay orgy called Sadistic Gaming..

:)

In Case you didn't notice dipshit, I joined this forum a few days ago, I don't know what happened. As for the "Big Gay Orgy" we actually have a girl (you know, those people who spray stingy stuff in your face?). We actually know the definition of maturity, and we back each other up. Now, if you want to stop treating this forum and yourself like a giant baby, it would be appreciated, or, man up and go on our vent, lets see how long you last.

DopeDrop

We don't care about you rocktrns, you already tried to make us cry, and ended up with yourself crying.
Anybody who isn't a complete retard and can actually argue want to go on our vent?

Werbung:

DopeDrop

Do I really care?
I didn't come on to this forum to "make friends" I came here to prove to yourselves that you are all dipshits thinking that your flames actually do anything.