Sadistic

MooCowMan

In Case you didn't notice dipshit, I joined this forum a few days ago, I don't know what happened. As for the "Big Gay Orgy" we actually have a girl (you know, those people who spray stingy stuff in your face?). We actually know the definition of maturity, and we back each other up. Now, if you want to stop treating this forum and yourself like a giant baby, it would be appreciated, or, man up and go on our vent, lets see how long you last.

Ha.. I love how you're getting desperate trying to flame me, picking the weaker parts of my post to flame me with which you are absolutely failing at. I can't exactly go on vent btw, I don't have a Mic. How does flaming at all prove man hood? It doesn't, This is the fucking internet.. Nothing on the internet matters really, nothing you can say will phase me.. The more you try to flame the harder I laugh at you so keep it up, It's good entertainment.

Do I really care?
I didn't come on to this forum to "make friends" I came here to prove to yourselves that you are all dipshits thinking that your flames actually do anything.

You came here to troll basically.. Get a fucking life! lmao

:)

Werbung:

DopeDrop

rocktrns, 1st of all, go back to your shitty.tk forum.
2nd, Moocowman, yes you do make some good points, but there is really no use in trying to beat me down, your insults don't mean shit.

MooCowMan

Because it really takes me an hour to type out a post.. I honestly don't care about setting you strait, you'll always be a tool and there's nothing we can do about it. Today's my day off, raining outside, 360 is getting repaired, nothing good on TV, I have nothing better to do :p

Werbung: