Regarding the November 26th patch

Werbung:

Love

Hopefully, it's about time they've added something to bring interest back to Combat Arms, gameplay has become rather dry.

Ebolaiztoxic

How can you run out of ideas thats why you have forums like this to mention information thats could be possible and gameplay you can make up many things i think so?

Love

How can you run out of ideas thats why you have forums like this to mention information thats could be possible and gameplay you can make up many things i think so?

Well, eventually they'll run out of "original" ideas and go to other games for similar maps to create.
So you'll pretty much be playing a similar map on a different game, quite boring.

Gameplay gets boring easily..
When you've played FPS's as long as I have it becomes rather boring in a matter of days.

Love

Im 15 and never want to let go of fps and hopefully ill join the nfl or become a programmer of fps games such combat arms

In that case I'd suggest taking breaks from it, it'll make FPS's more enjoyable.
At 15, I was always out and about.
Nowadays I'm out and about usually posting with an iPhone or iTouch.

Ebolaiztoxic

im always out but now ive found a new hobbie combatarmsforums I want to test my idea's but still play football and not become totally glued to the computer

Bostro

In that case I'd suggest taking breaks from it, it'll make FPS's more enjoyable.
At 15, I was always out and about.
Nowadays I'm out and about usually posting with an iPhone or iTouch.

Have you thought about rehab? This sounds like an addiction that you need to get rid of. First step is admiting that you have a posting problem, then taking steps to fix this problem. Good day and good luck!

Bostro

umm did I quote something you said? or are you just in the first stages of being a post-aholic. As I c, I quote a comment from love and you feel that it was posted towards you. If you feel people are talking bout you and rehab, maybe it should be something you consider in the near future. Stopping it b4 it happens is always the best case for not having withdrawls. Might I add, that reading a book or playing thumb wars with yourself are a good thing to keep your mind and body busy from feeling the urge to post. Good luck!

Bifocal

I am 61 years young and a member of www.oldmenonline.com. It is a club for older gamers to come together and have fun. We have members that are worldwide. Check it out.

For the young man of 15. You should be looking more at young ladies and I hope your interest in them is more than a game. I play to relax and have a good time. I found out of this game while playing DarkOrbit. There should be alot of Battlefield 2 players heading this way also.

Layzie

haha bostro.. that made me LOL.

Intervention time.

It's inevitable for game to die out which is why they have sequels with a new concept or you never hear about the game again. Take bf1942.. they had lots of ideas but eventually, they ran out so they made bf2 (or was it bf vietnam first) to make more money off the same general idea with a modern warfare concept (compared to wwII).

Dude honestly, focus on life first. Throughout highschool I was addicted to gaming (And I guess I still am), and missed out a lot. Start getting ready for college early and work on your grades. Unless you're extremely good at football, be sure to have a backup plan after highschool.

Werbung:

Bifocal

I still can't get loged in. I keep getting Error Code = -2,10060

Can you tell me what that is and what I have to do to get into the game?

If there is a patch, where can I go to get it