Up Coming Patches

Roger117

it has been announced that the next server maitenance and new features including a new map (i think sand hog) will be on Wednesday the 15th of October.

Following Patches will follow on:

October
Wednesday 29th October.

November
12th and 26th (TBC)

December
10th and 24th (TBC)

plan ahead for Octber 15th and 29th and wait until the rest are confirmed.

For Further Information please visit the Combat Arms website

http://combatarms.nexon.net

Werbung:

Love

Thanks for this post, once again, leave it to you to find everything.
You remind me of Bobby, though you don't lose them in the first place -.-

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing that new map in-game, hopefully it won't be one you can't get random naded. -.-..

At least their patches aren't so far apart, we'll see some new releases quite often, which is quite nice, seeing as to how WarRock has a patch every few months or so, it'll give us something to look forward to.

Once again, thanks for this post, keep it up. :p

IKilledYouIn1

Thanks for the update! I was wondering when Sand-Hog was coming out. Well 2 more days ( if comfirmed ) we will have Sand-Hog. That map seems sooooo cool. It also looks like the biggest map in the game. Go to ign.com and try to find some screenshots of Sand-Hog. If I am not mistaken there is only 1 picture. Hope this helped some of you guys. I tried my best to find these pictures but the link isn't working on this website. So obviuosly if you want to look at screenshots you have to find them all by yourself. Although, I don't think is worth because it is only 1 picture or 2. And again, I hope thos helped some of you guys!

Love

glad to help. sang hog looks to challenge junk flea as my favourite map.

Indeed, a challenger approaches! (Lol)
Hope to see more of the map, if you happen to stumble upon any more information, don't forget to post it here. :p I'm looking forward to seeing more, seeing as you find everything in advance.

Roger117

ill try suck the juice out of sand hog even before it comes out. i'll make sand hog seem old then. maybe even get down to the nitty gritty of the map.

Love

ill try suck the juice out of sand hog even before it comes out. i'll make sand hog seem old then. maybe even get down to the nitty gritty of the map.

Sounds good, I'll assist you with your search.
Hopefully we'll be able to get some information,
post it when ya find, keep us updated.

Roger117

ill do my best to give you all the info on sand hog. and probably all the info i find will end up in a new thread in CA battlegrounds

Love

ill do my best to give you all the info on sand hog. and probably all the info i find will end up in a new thread in CA battlegrounds

Post your found information here first, seeing as it isn't considered a "battleground" yet. Creating a thread won't be necessary

Roger117

GODOFTHUNDER

i suggest that u go to wikipedia for ur search, i found out about it and some other stuff way before the atch came out. hope this helps

there is a map called rattlesnake should be out soon

Werbung: