Real tactics in Combat Arms (kinda so)

comando602

Well my father was in the army and lately i have been reading books about tactics in urban warfare and well,i learned this:
-Always create a distraction I.E:
there are 2 paths and you have the info (text,voice,radio command) that some is waiting there in one the paths,one option is to throw in a smoke and go through the other path,the ambusher (probably a sniper) will be confused if nothing comes out of the smoke,and it will give you the change to shoot him while he waits aiming at the smoke
-If you have a partner (THIS ONLY APPLY TO S&D) and you want to clear a room it might be usefull (didnt know how to write the word,remember,im from argentina) a smoke or flash grenade and then make you partner enter while you cover his back example in ASCII (Im doing my best ok??)
/----------------------------------------------------------------------/
/ A ? ? ? ? /
/ ? ? ? B /
/ / ? ? /
/ / /
/ A /-------------------------- B ------------------------------/
Like this
? and ?:SMOKE
B:Enemy
A.you and mate
This is an example of room clearing,if you didnt protected of followed your mate he would been in a tight situation with two sides to fight but with you this would have been much easier as you kill the B thats come from the other side and then assist your mate in killing the other B
(NOTE:I DID THE ASCII ON MY OWN,it took 7 mins to do it XD)
and COMING NEXT UP!
HOW TO SHOOT LIKE JACK BAUER (or more commonly,Sniper Guide)

Werbung:

Jordan B

Most diversionary tactics are easy .

A is me . B is teammate . C is enemy . I's are junk flea bravo building

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I I
I C I
I
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIII
- - - - - -
A B
B throws smoke into building , A waits for C to come out side door or come out from upstairs by moving to edge of map in corner .

Something like that .

My pic got stuffed up . Damn . Never mind

Werbung:

Jordan B

Image:BlockContest.jpg

hahaha !

Pics aren't working for you are they ? Awwwwwww .

Banned .